DMN: Romo, gal pal attract crowd at N9NE

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
kmd24;1727153 said:
I think that his relationship with Underwood suffered after the playoff loss last year. She was quoted in Entertainment Weekly magazine as saying that it really bothered Romo that the general public thought that their relationship might be drawing his attention from football. "It killed him," were her words, IIRC.

I think you might have missed the point...either that or I have a filthy mind.:laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Future 585;1727231 said:
I think you might have missed the point...either that or I have a filthy mind.:laugh2:
I would say it's both. :)

kmd24

Reaction score
Future 585;1727231 said:

No, I got it. Just trying to add a little value to the discussion. ;)

CosmicCowboy

Reaction score
SophiaBush_Parry_3746826.jpg

Romo is a Player....:laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1727299 said:
I'll take underwood. Bush is nice, but underwood is hot.

Romo is just taking the taste test to see which one is better. :laugh2:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
lost in this discussion is that bobby carpenter was the only one alone at the table, talk about a bust!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Romo is slowly replacing Don Mattingly as my all time favorite athlete.

Sophia Bush is simply amazing. This guy must have the greatest life in the world.

Now to replace mattingly he needs to show up with Tiffany Amber Thiessen somewhere, although she is older than him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
One day Tony will find a nice girl to bring home to meet dear old mom but for right now he is bringing the hot ones home to meet dear old dad.:lmao:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ozzu;1727189 said:
Not to take this too far off-topic, but didn't Jessica Alba come down with Ron Mexico's disease?

I heard that somewhere. Last thing Romo needs is the "gift that keeps on giving".
I have no idea.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
stealth;1727312 said:
lost in this discussion is that bobby carpenter was the only one alone at the table, talk about a bust!

Or "no bust" depending upon how you look at it. ;) ;)

thekavorka

Reaction score
I think the bigger question is how did Bobby freaking Carpeneter get invited to something like this? Was Romo and Witten so impressed by Carpenter's block on the kicker that they decided to let him come?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
thekavorka;1727372 said:
I think the bigger question is how did Bobby freaking Carpeneter get invited to something like this? Was Romo and Witten so impressed by Carpenter's block on the kicker that they decided to let him come?

Romo, carpenter, witten, barber, mcbriar are together alot it seems.

It is things like this that make me believe for the first time in a long time we have a real team, these guys dont just work together they actually like each other and play for each other.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Can you imagine if a male with last name Bush and his first name is Harry? Man, all the crap that guy would go through as a young child. :eek:

QB9fan

Reaction score
http://img80.*************/img80/8016/carrieunderwoodandsopiaem0.jpg

Here are Carrie and Sophia together. getcha popcorn ready!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1727384 said:
Can you imagine if a male with last name Bush and his first name is Harry? Man, all the crap that guy would go through as a young child. :eek:

When I was in high school a long time ago, I had a librarian who's husband's name was "Harry Pitt".

When I was sitting at a table, someone asked her what her husband's middle name was, and another guy yelled "Arm". She wasn't too pleased.