DMN: Romo, gal pal attract crowd at N9NE

silverblue

Reaction score
thekavorka;1727372 said:
I think the bigger question is how did Bobby freaking Carpeneter get invited to something like this? Was Romo and Witten so impressed by Carpenter's block on the kicker that they decided to let him come?

who your friends are on the team probably has nothing to do with on the field stats.

dlv6177

Reaction score
/sigh...I just want a girl like half as pretty as they are you know...

Freyguy

Reaction score
Here are some facts about Sophia Bush:

It was while working on the series that Bush began dating her on-screen love interest, actor Chad Michael Murray. They wed in a seaside ceremony at the historic Casa del Mar Hotel in Santa Monica, California, in April 2005, but split after five months, in September 2005.

She attended an all-girls high school in Pasadena, California called Westridge and graduated in the class of 2000.

Sophia was #3 on Femme Fatales The 50 Sexiest Women of 2004.

Named #15 on Much Music's 20 Hottest Women of 2004.

Named #90 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women of 2007.

Ranked #24 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0124208/bio

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1727392 said:
When I was in high school a long time ago, I had a librarian who's husband's name was "Harry Pitt".

When I was sitting at a table, someone asked her what her husband's middle name was, and another guy yelled "Arm". She wasn't too pleased.
:lmao:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1727078 said:
Hell of a bachelor life Romo is living. Dallas Cowboys QB and single life is good. Tony just do me a favor and stay away from the girls who dance on stage with the pole.:laugh2:
britney spears?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
LatinMind;1727435 said:
britney spears?

Yes stay away from Britney "oh I forgot to wear panties again" Spears. Unless Tony plans on doing some slumming one night. :lmao:

Jaxonsdaddd

Reaction score
QB9fan;1727388 said:
http://img80.*************/img80/8016/carrieunderwoodandsopiaem0.jpg

Here are Carrie and Sophia together. getcha popcorn ready!

Could Tony actually pull this off??? Im sure you are all thinking the same thing Im thinking. It looks like they could be "friendly"

silverblue

Reaction score
Jaxonsdaddd;1727444 said:
Could Tony actually pull this off??? Im sure you are all thinking the same thing Im thinking. It looks like they could be "friendly"

no, but he could probably with underwood lookalike who is also supposedly Sophia's roommate Bevin Prince

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Jaxonsdaddd;1727444 said:
How dare you assume all males possess same filthy mind as you.

YES!!!! Do it Tony!

:laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ozzu;1727085 said:
SophiaBush_Parry_3746826.jpg

Posted this in the other thread, but even so. :)

I loves me some brunetts. She actually looks VERY MUCH like my wife. Almost sister like.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
I guess I need to make it to N9NE sometime. I heard the food's not that great and it's so loud you can't hear anything, but it would be fun to see all those guys come in.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
baj1dallas;1727498 said:
I guess I need to make it to N9NE sometime. I heard the food's not that great and it's so loud you can't hear anything, but it would be fun to see all those guys come in.

Bob's Steak and Chop house gets stupid loud too. (on Lemmon Ave. anyway) Especially in the seating area where the bar is.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
theebs;1727377 said:
Romo, carpenter, witten, barber, mcbriar are together alot it seems.

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong:laugh2:

I'm going to hell...

QB9fan;1727388 said:
http://img80.*************/img80/8016/carrieunderwoodandsopiaem0.jpg

Here are Carrie and Sophia together. getcha popcorn ready!

And a towel...

Still going to hell

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My life is just like Tony's except I'm not a QB of the Cowboys, not rich, and haven't dated either of these women. Other than that we're like twins.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;1727574 said:
My life is just like Tony's except I'm not a QB of the Cowboys, not rich, and haven't dated either of these women. Other than that we're like twins.
You're twin sons of different mothers. You went to different schools together. He went to Penn State, you went to the State Pen.