News: DMN: So good on the 'fly sweep' last year, Lucky Whitehead could soar higher in 2016

waldoputty

Reaction score
Whitehead ran for these yards in these games:

10/25/15 - NY Giants: 4 carries for 35 yards
11/01/15 - Seattle: 1 carry 2 yards
12/07/15 - Washington: 2 carries 35 yards
12/13/15 - Green Bay: 1 carry 3 yards
12/19/15 - NY Jets: 2 carries 32 yards

So it didn't all come on one carry.

i would much rather cut dunbar than whitehead.
but they do play different positions.
dunbar simply cannot stay healthy.
figure we put him on the pup.
then he can be a reserve if someone gets injured - that is if we not want to save his cap $.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Phrenology is still strong in this country.

you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sweep will be a killer if you have Zeke in also as a threat to go up the middle. A fake and a pitch outside would be good for 15-20yds a clip.

bodi

Reaction score
I dislike Whitehead - hope one of our new Wr's or Rb Jackson can take the job away from him

Aven8

Reaction score
Whitehead should have been returning punts from the beginning, but the coaches were too scared, going with fair catch Beas instead.

When he finally got a chance, he was a weapon. We need speed.

conner01

Reaction score
The sweep will be a killer if you have Zeke in also as a threat to go up the middle. A fake and a pitch outside would be good for 15-20yds a clip.

It gets the defense moving one way or the other which is the point. He came along as a return guy as he got more returns. If he can continue to grow as a reciever he can be a nice weapon

CWR

Reaction score
Whitehead should have been returning punts from the beginning, but the coaches were too scared, going with fair catch Beas instead.

When he finally got a chance, he was a weapon. We need speed.

Agreed. Its often over looked but our constantly awful field position was a MASSIVE reason for our failure of a season. Losing Harris and having no one ready to step up killed us. Whitehead flashed last year. Hes our guy in the return game. Those that think he may be cut are just silly.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

bodi

Reaction score
I just don't like the guy - my right

do you an Fuzzy like every player on out team ?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I just don't like the guy - my right

do you an Fuzzy like every player on out team ?

You should pay attention more. There are several players I don't like. Church, TWill, and Dunbar immediately come to mind.

It is nice to see that in order to have credibility I have to bash the team though. I don't have to not like someone on the team. I just happen to with the current iteration.