News: DMN: Tony Romo and Broncos GM John Elway spotted at House Majority Leader's party

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Denver will pounce on Romo if he is released. Elway knows that they are probably at the top of his list and won't let any draft picks go. It would take a couple other teams getting involved to get us something for him and Denver might balk and make a trade.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang. I don't know which sense of unease I should be feeling right now. Should I expect the usual Romo sucks nonsense? Or will fake amnesia bring on the customary political commentary? Oh well. Who has the popcorn?

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Man, Romo will be great in Denver. Please stay as our backup.. :(

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh_the_Drama.jpg

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I hope he goes to the AFC. I would actually actively support the team (so long as they haven't won more than 3 super bowls before) he would be on. Much more so than any time before (like I was going for the Falcons vs the Packers and will vs the Pats, but don't really care if they win or lose)

tm1119

Reaction score
Conditional 4th rounder that escalates based on how far the Broncos go with Romo under center. Playoffs = 3rd, conference championship = 2nd, super bowl = 1st. If Romo misses more than 4 games it stays as a 4th rounder.

Or something along those lines...I'm sure Jerry and Elway could hash it out over a bottle of Johnny Walker

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I hope he goes to the AFC. I would actually actively support the team (so long as they haven't won more than 3 super bowls before) he would be on. Much more so than any time before (like I was going for the Falcons vs the Packers and will vs the Pats, but don't really care if they win or lose)
Bad part about going to Denver is they play Dallas next season.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I told my girl who is a Broncos fan that I would take her to see the Broncos if they play Dallas only because of Romo.