Do the Cowboys feel comfortable at RB?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We have multiple RB's on the roster right now, at times when the Cowboys feel like this, they rely on the guys they have and play with them. I'd hate to see us not get a RB in the draft because we're banking on this committee of runners. They've had interest in other guys not named Brooks, there's also potential for the Marshall RB. What are your thoughts on our current RB situation, and if the Cowboys may pass up on drafting one because of this, I hope not!

Wilson

Reaction score

Do the Cowboys feel comfortable at RB?​

Stupid-question-ask-again.jpg

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
No there is too much smoke about drafting someone for them to be comfortable. We also wouldn't be talking to Zeke who will probably sign soon.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Well, it wouldn't surprise me to hear the Jones boys say they're comfortable with not drafting a RB, and then turn around a re-sign Zeke!! :muttley:
That's the day I start counting rocks in my driveway! For real.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
It's an urgent need at a critical position. Normally a team could keep throwing 4th and 5th rounders at the position, and eventually hit on a RB. Dallas does not have that luxury. They have to draft a RB that can 100% start this season. That's a bad position to be in.

Sydla

Reaction score
Jerry slobbering all over Brooks last night tells you all you need to know.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our current RB situation is beyond concerning. No way do we not take an RB in this draft.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We have multiple RB's on the roster right now, at times when the Cowboys feel like this, they rely on the guys they have and play with them. I'd hate to see us not get a RB in the draft because we're banking on this committee of runners. They've had interest in other guys not named Brooks, there's also potential for the Marshall RB. What are your thoughts on our current RB situation, and if the Cowboys may pass up on drafting one because of this, I hope not!
Im not sure where you think they are comfortable. They are drafting a RB in rd 2 or 3, bank on it. If the Texas kid is within sites and they can swing it, hes the first choice. If not, they likely wait till rd three, but in no way are they comfortable with their current RBs to have one of them be a 15-18 touch a game guy. I personally do not pay any attention to college football, so you will never hear me saying ...... they should draft this player in rd three, because I have no clue what they should do.

visionary

Reaction score
Im sure they dont

The good news?? Our current situation is so bad that we can upgrade it even with a 4/5 rd RB or a cut from another team post draft so no need to waste a rd2 pick

C rd 2, RB rd3
Problem solved

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Nick Eatman reported this is likely to happen
and I have no problem with it. Zeke is a great locker room guy and he damn sure has a nose for getting 1st downs and into the endzone. No way he gets tackled at the goal line like pollard did last year when he had a walk in TD and decided to cut back.

Now add Zeke into the fold with a legit starter and the RB situation is no longer a concern.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Im sure they dont

The good news?? Our current situation is so bad that we can upgrade it even with a 4/5 rd RB or a cut from another team post draft so no need to waste a rd2 pick

C rd 2, RB rd3
Problem solved
If the Texas RB is available, we are taking him in rd 2. We may even move up a couple spots if hes close and we think someone else above us is taking him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
To be fair, all of our RBs are true scrubs.

All of them.