Do the Cowboys feel comfortable at RB?

visionary

Reaction score
If the Texas RB is available, we are taking him in rd 2. We may even move up a couple spots if hes close and we think someone else above us is taking him.
It would be extremely stupid so i have no doubt we will do it

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Depends. If Guyton turns out great, Dallas gets a solid center, etc. then you have an excellent O-line and a lesser RB can do very well.

Now's too early to decide if they should or should not be comfortable (which means what, anyway)

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It would be extremely stupid so i have no doubt we will do it
why would it be stupid? The entire draft is a crap shoot. The entire 1st rd is a crap shoot. How many players drafted with top 10 picks end up avg at best. Nobody knows who that will be and who it wont be. Not sure how old you are, but there was serious discussion 20 some years ago when Payton manning was being drafted about would Manning or Ryan Leaf be the better QB.

One went on to be one of the greatest QBs to ever play, the other was out of the league in a few years.

So please dont try to tell me what is a great move and a dumb move.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have multiple RB's on the roster right now, at times when the Cowboys feel like this, they rely on the guys they have and play with them. I'd hate to see us not get a RB in the draft because we're banking on this committee of runners. They've had interest in other guys not named Brooks, there's also potential for the Marshall RB. What are your thoughts on our current RB situation, and if the Cowboys may pass up on drafting one because of this, I hope not!
Duh....are you serious, or just trying to get some likes?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We have multiple RB's on the roster right now, at times when the Cowboys feel like this, they rely on the guys they have and play with them. I'd hate to see us not get a RB in the draft because we're banking on this committee of runners. They've had interest in other guys not named Brooks, there's also potential for the Marshall RB. What are your thoughts on our current RB situation, and if the Cowboys may pass up on drafting one because of this, I hope not!
Yes, the Cowboys are set a RB. They have Deuce which will be the starter and if they draft another one he will have to sit behind Deuce because Deuce is a vet now and,,,,ah hell, just the hell up 5Stars I say to myself.

visionary

Reaction score
why would it be stupid? The entire draft is a crap shoot. The entire 1st rd is a crap shoot. How many players drafted with top 10 picks end up avg at best. Nobody knows who that will be and who it wont be. Not sure how old you are, but there was serious discussion 20 some years ago when Payton manning was being drafted about would Manning or Ryan Leaf be the better QB.

One went on to be one of the greatest QBs to ever play, the other was out of the league in a few years.

I wouldnt try to tell you the right move because that would be like trying to teach calculus to a 2nd grader

Blast From The Past

Reaction score

It is all speculation nothing more

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Sure hope the h—- not.