Video: Do the Cowboys have enough offense to make it to the SB?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do they have enough defense to get there?

Do they have enough coaching to get there?

Do they have the proper environment around those coaches and players for it to even matter?
Camaraderie on this team is through the roof that's definitely not an issue defensive tackle if we can get pressure up the middle that changes the entire scheme on the defensive line. The only issue is coaching. Scheming second-half adjustments

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Many of the problems that Dallas has had on offense has to do with their sense of direction being questionable. Will Moore actually be a difference maker this year or just an example of the hype being greater than the truth? Will Dak improve in his passing to the extent that his hype has indicated so far?

I'm not saying that it's merely hype and fakery, yet, these are the questions that remain to be answered. Usually, when that's the case, a period of adjustment follows. Here's hoping the offense gets going early enough in the season for success to follow before the tougher games begin.

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s just all coaching as far as I’m concerned.

We lost to the Rams last year because the Rams had McVay and we didn’t.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Its been said defense wins championships, but does Dallas have enough offense to get them there?

For me, its not about offense. With the Oline healthy this offense is ready to take off. For me, its the defense. When you get to the 2nd round and further the defense has to get to these other great offenses and the QB's.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kris Richard is a pretty good coach he'll have the defense ready maybe you're just talkin one coach LOL

Richards also working with far less talent than his Seattle super bowl squad. Secondary is the least talented unit on the team. No legion of boom here.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do they have enough defense to get there?

Do they have enough coaching to get there?

Do they have the proper environment around those coaches and players for it to even matter?

Most important question.

Does this team have enough moral support from Risen Star to win a Lombardi this season?