Do u think we will beat the Skins???

dguinta1

Reaction score
One game at a time I always believe in but first 6 out of 9 games on the road. Ewwwww! Going to be tough but I think the Boys will step up. Hell they came close to beating a GOOD Jags team.:starspin

illone

Reaction score
Throw out Sunday's game. The Skins and Cowboys matchup historically takes on a face of it's own. Granted, there were a few things to take from today's game, but it was only one game and professional football players make mistakes, too.

The one thing I'd be concerned about is the overall conditioning of the football team. They just seemed totally gassed in the 4th qtr after starting the game executing almost to perfection.

Anyways, regardless of that Dallas will have DOUBLE revenge on their minds after last season. It's going to be a low scoring, field position game. If Vanderjagt plays you guys have a much better kicker and will score on long field goals where the Skins most likely won't.

Best of luck and let's hope for a well played game with good refs, low penalties, and NO injuries.

hooskins

Reaction score
Funny thing most of the Skins posters are not talking smack, yet all the Cowboys fans are getting upset....

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Do I think we can beat the 'Skins? Absolutely!!

Do I think we will? Who the Hell Knows :cool:

We won't if we do not have some marked improvements over today.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
felix360 said:
Do you guys think we can actually beat the Skins. this was supposed to be a bunch of nobody recvrs. for the Jags and they were beating our secondary all day. Now the skins dont have a bunch of nobodys. they have Moss who beat us last year and Randle El who won a super bowl last year And lloyd who gave us trouble last year. its going to be a long season :bang2: :bang2: :(

I have already guaranteed it!!!
:star:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
hooskins said:
Funny thing most of the Skins posters are not talking smack, yet all the Cowboys fans are getting upset....

Thats all psychological on the skins posters part... you skins posters know that you could be in some deep doo doo tomorrow and then next week too... 0-2 is looking very possible for y'all.... Brad is a real good QB... pick ya apart...

:laugh2:

hooskins

Reaction score
YoMick said:
Thats all psychological on the skins posters part... you skins posters know that you could be in some deep doo doo tomorrow and then next week too... 0-2 is looking very possible for y'all.... Brad is a real good QB... pick ya apart...

:laugh2:

Unfortunately 0-2 is looking very possible for y'all as well. Like I said before, I havent been to site since now, which is the first Sunday of football b/c of work and school, but think whatever makes you happy.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
hooskins said:

wait until you lose tomorrow..then the "smack" talk comes out!!

random Cs

Reaction score
We'll see if my Skins improve on the road.

I doubt it running a new offense, but if you guys don't put teams away then bad things happen... :p:

hooskins

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
wait until you lose tomorrow..then the "smack" talk comes out!!

I'll be on this site, and thewarpath on Sunday and Monday, don't worry. Like I said, I don't talk smack.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
illone said:
Best of luck and let's hope for a well played game with good refs, low penalties, and NO injuries.

History denies us of the first choice so I'll take the no Injuries and penalties:rolleyes:

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
1989......the Cowboys go 1-15.

Our lone victory....beat Commanders 13-3.

Anything given Sunday.