Do we blame Dak if we lose Cooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's still Dak threads. Aren't you people sick & tired talking/reading about him yet?!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The way the national media and Cowboys Zone was criticizing Amari during the end of the season, why does everyone think some team is going to offer him 20+ million a season. Amari is good but he is not going to be offered the top salary for a receiver in NFL history. Actually I hope the Eagles give him that money so they can get burned like the Demarco Murray contract.

slick325

Reaction score
Don't know who gets blamed. But, the Cowboys better hope that 2018 pre-Cooper Dallas/Dak doesn't return should they let Cooper walk and sign Prescott to a monster contract.

JBS

Reaction score
Nope.

100% the Cowboys fault for whatever happens.

I wouldn't care if we lost both. I'd celebrate if someone jumped on the Dak landmine for us.

While I support Dak..I'd have no problem if the team put together an aggressive plan to move on and find a different qb..but this front office is clueless..they don't turn over every stone trying to improve this team...it's frustrating watching them operate

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Blame the organization. We gave up a 1st for Cooper on a 1.5 year deal. If he walks it's because they didn't push to get a deal done. If they wanted to extend cooper they have had plenty of time. I'm not sure he's worth the price he is asking.

fivetwos

Reaction score
They talk about Cooper quite a bit on NFLN.

Anyone else notice ALL of his highlights are at home?

starfan1

Reaction score
Why not some blame Dak for everything else so let’s just add it to the list.

that said I’m not real pleased with him myself

garyv

Reaction score
Dak playing crazy hardball could mean he will not have his favorite WR. If Coop hits free agency there is a good chance we lose him. Not sure how Dak does not see this? Why cant Dak at least move some on his side to meet the Cowboys?

I blame Dak if we did

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Nope, it's on the cowboys. And honestly even if he does walk it isnt necessarily a bad thing if they use that money to address other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.