Do we Cheer for San Diego?

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Technically we are still in the playoff hunt, will have to probably win out... but there is a chance, albeit a small one.

But, I think if we get blown out three times in a row, that could be the end for Carrot top and his staff. Potentially opens the door for Harbaugh (fingers crossed). But the old senile ******* won't probably fire him even after that....

So who do we cheer for?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Technically we are still in the playoff hunt, will have to probably win out... but there is a chance, albeit a small one.

But, I think if we get blown out three times in a row, that could be the end for Carrot top and his staff. Potentially opens the door for Harbaugh (fingers crossed). But the old senile ******* won't probably fire him even after that....

So who do we cheer for?

I'm "cheering" for the coaching change.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Cowboys win Thursday. If they have any pride at all they cannot wait to get back out there and erase the memory of the past two weeks.

Coaching changes and all that stuff can wait until the offseason. In my fondest dreams the Cowboys finish 11-5. As a fan I cannot wish for anything else.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

So who do we cheer for?
I cannot fathom cheering for the opposing team under any circumstance

links18

Reaction score
You can't root for the other team and call yourself a fan. You just cant. You can root for Jerry to wise up and get rid of Garrett.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
I have always been of the belief that rooting for what's best for the team, even if that's a loss, is always right. I'll be rooting for the Chargers to help our draft position and to hope that the wheels completely coming off can finally rid us of the Stooge.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So who do we cheer for?
Cowboys!!!!

Kalyan

Reaction score
I don't believe I am saying this but if gets JG and his antiquated system out, then yes