Do we Cheer for San Diego?

canters

Reaction score
I suspect Tyron plays and hopefully Lee. Hitchens looks doubtful and Lee may not play-we will see. But Dak should get better protection,

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll let fate decide who wins and loses the game. What I'll do watching TV won't change anything.

Whether or not it's in the cards for one team to win and the other to lose, only fate should decide.
I'm destined to pull for the Cowboys to win . . . it's a long time habit that's ingrained in me. :flagwave:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Technically we are still in the playoff hunt, will have to probably win out... but there is a chance, albeit a small one.

But, I think if we get blown out three times in a row, that could be the end for Carrot top and his staff. Potentially opens the door for Harbaugh (fingers crossed). But the old senile ******* won't probably fire him even after that....

So who do we cheer for?
Good Lord.

You cheer for the Dallas Cowboys.

visionary

Reaction score
Technically we are still in the playoff hunt, will have to probably win out... but there is a chance, albeit a small one.

But, I think if we get blown out three times in a row, that could be the end for Carrot top and his staff. Potentially opens the door for Harbaugh (fingers crossed). But the old senile ******* won't probably fire him even after that....

So who do we cheer for?

I never cheer against the cowboys
What happens happens

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not going to happen unless we lose games... hence my point.

Oh, I know. And the answer is yes, if 6 more losses are what it takes to finally make the long overdue change happen, I'll root for that.

That's big picture, nit a few meaningless wins that gets us nothing but status quo.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
If we had no chance at the playoffs, I'd root for the higher draft pick. But we're 5-5 and we play the next 4 games against teams with losing records. We finish the season against two playoff teams but we'll have Zeke back (and likely Smith and Lee by that point). We're not a bad team with Zeke, Smith and Lee. We're just a terrible team without them. We'll see how bad we really are these next 4 games. They're all must wins at this point.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well if we lose Thursday then we can talk about it. I was for losing games in 2015 after awhile. Won a couple of meaningless games in the end and here we are.

Tommy

Reaction score
Oh, I know. And the answer is yes, if 6 more losses are what it takes to finally make the long overdue change happen, I'll root for that.

That's big picture, nit a few meaningless wins that gets us nothing but status quo.
Go root for the Browns then. Their philosophy is right up your alley.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score

So who do we cheer for?

You cheer for Dallas. We are 5-5, not 1-9. We're 1.5 games out of the wild card right now with 6 to go. The odds are not in our favor because of tie breakers but our next four games are against the Chargers, Commanders, Giants, and Raiders. We can win all of those, especially if we get Tyron back. The final two are against the Seahawks who are banged up and against the Eagles who may not have anything to play for. We will also have Zeke back for those games. This team has been disappointing the last two weeks but we are far from dead.

superonyx

Reaction score
You can't root for the other team and call yourself a fan. You just cant. You can root for Jerry to wise up and get rid of Garrett.
I can’t do it but if a person is rooting for the other team because they feel it’s in the best interest of our team to lose for the long term greater good then they are still a fan.

I’d take a 3-13 season if I knew many years of Super Bowl level seasons were to follow over an 8-8 season with many more 8-8 seasons to follow.

Hopefully Jerry doesn’t need a complete meltdown to make a change...but I have no confidence that a change will be made without it...or even with it unfortunately.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I can’t do it but if a person is rooting for the other team because they feel it’s in the best interest of our team to lose for the long term greater good then they are still a fan.

I’d take a 3-13 season if I knew many years of Super Bowl level seasons were to follow over an 8-8 season with many more 8-8 seasons to follow.

Hopefully Jerry doesn’t need a complete meltdown to make a change...but I have no confidence that a change will be made without it...or even with it unfortunately.
I remember rooting for the Cowboys to lose in 1988 so we can get Troy Aikman.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go root for the Browns then. Their philosophy is right up your alley.

Oh boo boo!

You go on and be a sucker and root for the Cowboys and hand over your hard-earned money no matter what.

You might think it's "noble" and being a "good fan" when in fact, it's being a sucker and the "fool" from the saying.

As in money soon parted from.

I heard the propaganda machine in full effect just today, listening to the Cowboys Break.

Hearing Brad Sham talking about "true fans rooting for the team no matter what". Yeah, just keep giving us your time and money suckers, no matter what product we give you!

:lmao:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm glad that you can at least see where someone else is coming from, even if you would choose something else.

Can't ask for more than that.

Kudos!
:thumbup: