Do we Cheer for San Diego?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
No I'm not. If you cheer to lose then you aren't a fan.... Period. Now make some silly excuse why you think it's ok to cheer to lose and I will show you a pretend fan
I'm not going to ruin my Thanksgiving rooting for a loss

We only have 6 games left this year and I want to win them all........ draft be dammed

Goodell is probably taking our Draft pick anyways

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm not going to ruin my Thanksgiving rooting for a loss

We only have 6 games left this year and I want to win them all........ draft be dammed

Goodell is probably taking our Draft pick anyways
I'm with you there

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry has an excuse not fire JG because of everything that went down with zeke so don't hold your breath. He likes a coach that doesn't talk back or think for himself.

No we don't cheer for San Diego:huh:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Lol. 1-14 you need to lose the last game to guarantee the first pick which is a franchise QB. You still cheering for Dallas? You ain't a fan
Most wanted Wentz over Goff...... Remind me again what number he was picked?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
2nd... you don't remember that? You should get that checked.

Answer the question.
Guess you don't need the number 1 pick then.

Thanks for making my point. I don't care if we are 0-15 any real fan will cheer for a win not a lost. Continue with your silly statement though just shows your true heart

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Guess you don't need the number 1 pick then.

Thanks for making my point. I don't care if we are 0-15 any real fan will cheer for a win not a lost. Continue with your silly statement though just shows your true heart
You have no point. You're talking like there's two franchise quarterbacks going 1-2 in every draft. The assertion was the first overall pick was a franchise QB, not the first two picks. Now think hard and answer the question.

Also it's loss, not lost.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You have no point. You're talking like there's two franchise quarterbacks going 1-2 in every draft. The assertion was the first overall pick was a franchise QB, not the first two picks. Now think hard and answer the question.

Way to make certain objectives to try and get your agenda. Doesn't matter who is in the draft if you cheer to lose you're not a fan. Not sure why you can't get this. Go ahead and dance around some more. You're very entertaining, especially trying to argue not cheering for a win makes you a fan

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

We got our franchise QB in the 4th round. Seattle got theirs in the 3rd. GB at the bottom of the first, Houston at 12, Philly 2nd overall, Raiders 2nd round, NE 6th round and the list goes on

I would cheer for a win and take a Joey Bosa or a Jalen Ramsey.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Way to make certain objectives to try and get your agenda. Doesn't matter who is in the draft if you cheer to lose you're not a fan. Not sure why you can't get this. Go ahead and dance around some more. You're very entertaining, especially trying to argue not cheering for a win makes you a fan
So the team has a chance to secure the first overall pick and pick the consensous number one QB to set them up for the foreseeable future but you want to "cheer" for the win instead and draft a corner or end. CLOWN

RomoFor6

Reaction score
We got our franchise QB in the 4th round. Seattle got theirs in the 3rd. GB at the bottom of the first, Houston at 12, Philly 2nd overall, Raiders 2nd round, NE 6th round and the list goes on

I would cheer for a win and take a Joey Bosa or a Jalen Ramsey.
So are you more likely to find a franchise QB with the first overall pick or in the later rounds? FAKE FAN

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Threads like this confuse me. How do you guys get turned around so easily?

You cheer for the Cowboys. And you don't make threads about how not cheering for the Cowboys is actually cheering for the Cowboys. It's pretty simple.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So the team has a chance to secure the first overall pick and pick the consensous number one QB to set them up for the foreseeable future but you want to "cheer" for the win instead and draft a corner or end. CLOWN
Well we aren't 1-14 and we have a franchise QB. You are trying to set certain standards to try and make it seem it's the only pick. No I will cheer for a win no matter what.

You can cheer to lose and just be the fake fan that you are. There are more franchise QBs not picked number 1 in the league right now then ones that were picked number 1.

Do you telling me you would pick Trubisky over Myles Garrett...... Your should look in the mirror before you call someone a clown

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Threads like this confuse me. How do you guys get turned around so easily?

You cheer for the Cowboys. And you don't make threads about how not cheering for the Cowboys is actually cheering for the Cowboys. It's pretty simple.
Thank you.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So are you more likely to find a franchise QB with the first overall pick or in the later rounds? FAKE FAN
Again look at how many QBs are not picked number 1 and outplaying the ones picked number 1. I'm pretty sure you don't even watch football and have no clue about the game

RoboQB

Reaction score
Technically we are still in the playoff hunt, will have to probably win out... but there is a chance, albeit a small one.

But, I think if we get blown out three times in a row, that could be the end for Carrot top and his staff. Potentially opens the door for Harbaugh (fingers crossed). But the old senile ******* won't probably fire him even after that....

So who do we cheer for?

"It's never over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!?! Nooooo!"

Shinaoi

Reaction score
No I'm not. If you cheer to lose then you aren't a fan.... Period. Now make some silly excuse why you think it's ok to cheer to lose and I will show you a pretend fan

I don’t agee. Maybe in this case because we are still in it. But not in all cases. If a meaningless win is the difference between drafting the best defensive end or qb, the obvious choice would be to root for the loss because it may help you long term. To root for the win would actually be rooting for losses in the future. And yes no draft pick is a sure thing, but a meangless win is just that no matter what.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don’t agee. Maybe in this case because we are still in it. But not in all cases. If a meaningless win is the difference between drafting the best defensive end or qb, the obvious choice would be to root for the loss because it may help you long term. To root for the win would actually be rooting for losses in the future. And yes no draft pick is a sure thing, but a meangless win is just that no matter what.
That's not true at all. I can't see any situation where cheering for your team to lose is a good thing..... Period. Make all the certain situations you want but as a fan that never gives the right to cheer to lose.

I'm so glad some of you don't make the decisions for the Cowboys.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
That's not true at all. I can't see any situation where cheering for your team to lose is a good thing..... Period. Make all the certain situations you want but as a fan that never gives the right to cheer to lose.

I'm so glad some of you don't make the decisions for the Cowboys.

I cant see any situation where a meaningless win is a good thing. Like I said, not at this very moment. But there are situations were the loss is more beneficial. I also admitted that a higher draft position is no guarantee. But it’s something that can potentially cause you to win more in the future. A win that doesn’t matter is nothing at all.

Let me ask you this, rather arguing that draft picks aren’t guarantees, give the argument of why a win in a lost season is a benefit?