Do we really need Micah Parsons and CeeDee Lamb?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
So you stink when they’re on the team and then you lose all your core players in free agency and lay lamb and parsons more money than before and expect to get better how exactly?

Those two players are dope. Something tells me Micah prime won’t last too much longer. But still they’re dope. But how do you expect to run the same team back and win anything?

Why not trade them and get 3-5 1sts and seconds (and a 2025 pick to start looking at qb)

That way you can stay in that 7-10 win range you want while still getting cheaper players

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
That's like saying do we really need Jerry and Stephen!! I guess they serve their purpose!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
The team doesn’t stink though that’s the whole issue…they aren’t elite. They aren’t on the San Fran, Baltimore, buffalo, kc level. The objective should be to close the gap with those teams not make the team worse and pay Ceedee and lamb ridiculous contracts

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
So you stink when they’re on the team and then you lose all your core players in free agency and lay lamb and parsons more money than before and expect to get better how exactly?

Those two players are dope. Something tells me Micah prime won’t last too much longer. But still they’re dope. But how do you expect to run the same team back and win anything?

Why not trade them and get 3-5 1sts and seconds (and a 2025 pick to start looking at qb)

That way you can stay in that 7-10 win range you want while still getting cheaper players
It would be great to acquire all those picks but to kill their ego and all they went through to draft them, Jerry for gosh sake held Micah son! Lol

I'm not sure if Micah hasn't already hit his plateau in his rookie season, don't ever see him getting over 13+ sacks for some reason. Maybe if he just played football and was a student of the game.

CEEDEE tries to not come off as a diva but he's in the brotherhood of being a WR, his time is coming!

Sad to say this but one of these guys won't make it through a whole season

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The team doesn’t stink though that’s the whole issue…they aren’t elite. They aren’t on the San Fran, Baltimore, buffalo, kc level. The objective should be to close the gap with those teams not make the team worse and pay Ceedee and lamb ridiculous contracts
He will want what Jefferson refused 30 million

Loso86

Reaction score

So we yall can complain about not drafting well, or having stars or whatever it is our fans always complaining about...?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Bingo.

I think lamb and Micah are cornerstone pieces.

The issues on the team lie elsewhere…. QB, OL, DT, LB.

Those positions aren’t championship caliber on the cowboys roster right now.

Lamb and parsons are fine though.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is correct. I can't imagine how getting rid of them makes the Cowboys better unless they can hit on all those draft picks.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
IF we are tossing this season, then trade away. Micah has already probably lost a season off his career by being here and being the workhorse who has to do it all. Right now he still has supreme value.

rambo2

Reaction score

When did they stink? Lamb and Parsons are exactly the kind of players that you want.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
When did they stink? Lamb and Parsons are exactly the kind of players that you want.
I meant the team isn’t gonna win and we’re getting worse and now have to pay them a lot.

So there’s some merit to jsut trading them and getting tons of picks and making a deeper team and acquiring 2025 draft capital for a qb

Basically the theory is you don’t want to be old top heavy and expensive. Let Dak get his money and build the core of the team out with rookie contracts

Reactions: CWR