Do we really need Micah Parsons and CeeDee Lamb?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So you stink when they’re on the team and then you lose all your core players in free agency and lay lamb and parsons more money than before and expect to get better how exactly?

Those two players are dope. Something tells me Micah prime won’t last too much longer. But still they’re dope. But how do you expect to run the same team back and win anything?

Why not trade them and get 3-5 1sts and seconds (and a 2025 pick to start looking at qb)

That way you can stay in that 7-10 win range you want while still getting cheaper players
Well. They are the best players on the team. So I would say yes.

Flamma

Reaction score
So you stink when they’re on the team and then you lose all your core players in free agency and lay lamb and parsons more money than before and expect to get better how exactly?

Those two players are dope. Something tells me Micah prime won’t last too much longer. But still they’re dope. But how do you expect to run the same team back and win anything?

Why not trade them and get 3-5 1sts and seconds (and a 2025 pick to start looking at qb)

That way you can stay in that 7-10 win range you want while still getting cheaper players
If we just wait one more year, we won't have to trade them. Let Dak play out 2024. Let Lance start and play out 2025. We get a top 3 pick in 2026 without having to trade Lamb or Parsons.

kevm3

Reaction score
Do you want the team to be perpetually 4 and 12? Ceedee and Micah are some of the main reasons we at least had a decent season. Put them on the Chiefs, 49ers or even Eagles and watch how they all of a sudden are no longer 'not good enough' to win. Sort of like how Ware was no longer washed up and won a championship with the Broncos. Martellus Bennett was no longer THE problem as he wins one with the Patriots.

Football is a TEAM sport, and the FO is THE most important element of that. Legendary coaching and generational coaching are next important ... Why do I put FO as number one? Because without the right FO, they will never make the moves to get that QB like the trade KC did to get Mahomes and the wrong FO will never allow a great coach to thrive because the owner wants to meddle and will hire a yes man coach.

There is no amount of talent that will overcome our FO and we've seen nearly 30 years of this evidence.

Cmac

Reaction score
We don't need them if the preference is to finish last in the NFC East.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd pay those guys both an eight of a billion and call it a team. Quarter Billion to dak and two eight billion to the other guys and call it a day. They're scrubs out there who would play for 50k a year. heck a couple of old high school football players and an old high school coach would play for that. get her done.