Do yall miss Jeff Heath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
*Especially to all those (and it was ALOT of yall) people that wanted him gone last year...

He missed a few coverages, but was he solid and was NEVER this bad.

Do you miss Heath? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I havent thought about him at all. Do you actually watch the games and say to yourself that Heath would do better? LOL

Wow.………….talk about pathetic.

Heath sucks. So does Woods and so does Thompson. The safeties for the Cowboys have sucked for about 10 years or more.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Much respect for Jeff Heath! All Pro...never...but dude was a hard baller....at least the vatto played with pride and heart. Something that seems to be lacking in a lot of players these days.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I havent thought about him at all. Do you actually watch the games and say to yourself that Heath would do better? LOL

Nah I haven't thought about him during games, but seeing how we have a Def. thats in last place... i mean it literally can't be any worst

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I still think Haha would have been an upgrade over Heath. When I heard Darian Thompson was starting I was not happy.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Don't miss none of the players not playing for the team right now. In the case of Jeff Heath:

DAL receives:
6th round compensatory pick
Awareness they should draft a Safety

DAL Losses:
An average starter
Organizational delusion you don't draft S.
Don't miss none of the players not playing for the team

thats a head shaker

triple negative

Tussinman

Reaction score
Well with the offseason no ps games, I wouldnt expect him or witten to be full time starters. they will play here and there,and
as season goes on if they do well and learn more, they will see more snaps.
No in this case it's the opposite. Heath even admitted that a large reason for him signing was familiarity with Rod and Bisaccias scheme. If anything the other raider defenders (minus Maliek) should of been the ones struggling more with no pre-season

No. He doesn't even play for the Raiders.
Which is not good considering according to him a large reason he choose the Raiders was familiarity with Rod and Biasccias scheme (he basically had a leg up on the other defenders scheme wise and still can't get signficant snaps)

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I miss Jeff Heath.

I miss Gerald Sensabaugh.

I miss Alan Ball.

I miss Ken Hamlin.

I miss Patrick Watkins.

I miss Keith Davis.

I miss Bruce Carter.

I miss Bradie James.

I miss Keith Brooking.

I miss Justin Durant.

I miss Jeremy Mincey.

I miss Jason Hatcher.

I miss Jay Ratliff.

I miss Anthony Spencer.

Every player listed would start on this sorry defense. We are regressing as a franchise.
You forgot the all pro every Aug 1, Matt Johnson

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I always thought Jeff Heath was a decent, underrated defender. And a better ST player. He just plays a position where it looks like you’re exposed on big passing plays.

They usually played him out of position, too. He was getting a nice knack for breaking on balls in 2017 from FS. Then they picked Woods as the FS, and put Heath close to the LOS. Just bad news. His best position is over the top FS. Zone, keep the play in front of him, use his speed and experience to break on a play. Close to the LOS, he's just not fluid enough to flip his hips or cut. He's ended up on his rear at least a couple of times from not being able to flip his hips and go upfield.

He played a full time starting position and full time special teams. We were getting more than our money's worth out of him.

Hadenough

Reaction score
*Especially to all those (and it was ALOT of yall) people that wanted him gone last year...

He missed a few coverages, but was he solid and was NEVER this bad.
Totally Agree! All the people who wanted him gone are the same ones that were all excited about the two garbage safetys George Iloka and Clinton Dix. I even had a few arguments how Heath would run circles around Ilkoa who was slow as molasses. These same idiots were also all excited about Poe and McCoy. Two players I also said I wasnt excited about because they were past their prime. But I was told anyone is an upgrade. LOL

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
What would be epic is if Dallas traded the comp pick they got for Jeff Heath to the Raiders for Jeff Heath. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.