Do yall miss Jeff Heath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
And if you aren't missing Heath then that really means you don't care about depth. While you may have wanted an upgrade at starter, you certainly didn't care about the back up safety position getting worse. As it turns out, the starter position got downgraded.

H--- they should put more emphasis on that position. Depth is great to have but there is a reason a player is a depth player. Yes he would be better than what we have now but that is not saying much it needs a major upgrade.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nah we never saw Haha play and after some of the decisions by the coaching staff I don't trust their evaluation. There's also a rumor that Haha was cut for being disgruntled about the scheme like Carr was.
Rumor? Do you have a link, video or pics to prove this rumor to be true?

This would be golden if true.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
H--- they should put more emphasis on that position. Depth is great to have but there is a reason a player is a depth player. Yes he would be better than what we have now but that is not saying much it needs a major upgrade.
I don't disagree, but they have had ample opportunity to get good safeties on the cheap and won't even go that route. So when we see there is a clear downgrade at the position, we miss the person who isn't as bad as we have now. It's like we are content to cut off our nose to spite our face. The anyone but Heath strategy failed.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I don't disagree, but they have had ample opportunity to get good safeties on the cheap and won't even go that route. So when we see there is a clear downgrade at the position, we miss the person who isn't as bad we have now. It's like we are content to cut off our nose to spite our face. The anyone but Heath strategy failed.

Agree, we did have the chance but passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.