Do you consider replacing Dak, if he looks average next season?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You’d be foolish not to consider it. I think any team should consider that option,if you’re young QB isn’t improving. And if Kitna can’t smooth out some rough edges on him,then by all means go another route. But I think Kitna is the guy,to get Dak to adopt some changes in his game or discipline others haven’t been able to get. Kitna was a mobile guy too.and threw on the run plenty,and he’s totally the savy vet with some tricks up his sleeve to show Dak. Those two should get along great in fact.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
so scoring a mere 15 points halfway into the 4th quarter is productive in today's NFL? I'd expect more from my probowl QB than that...
I would point the finger at other areas if I'm playing the blame game. But go ahead and blame one of the brighter spots on offense. If you're not considering how bad the run game and defense was, you're simply not being fair.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Yes, I could never do as good of a job as those guys over the years.
I could’ve done better ...... fact. No freaking LaFleur, no freaking Gavin Escobar in the 2nd, no trading up for Oh No Mo Claiborne and taking Kuechly or Cox instead. Yeah, we’d already have a couple more SB’s with my *** as GM.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I would point the finger at other areas if I'm playing the blame game. But go ahead and blame one of the brighter spots on offense. If you're not considering how bad the run game and defense was, you're simply not being fair.

But the Run game was bad because the cornerbacks gave the receivers huge cushions, daring Dak to throw deep, disrespecting him, to focus in on the short game. It was talked about the next monday on the radio that they were doing this on the Musers, so people noticed. So the the run game being bad is on Dak.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
But the Run game was bad because the cornerbacks gave the receivers huge cushions, daring Dak to throw deep, disrespecting him, to focus in on the short game. It was talked about the next monday on the radio that they were doing this on the Musers, so people noticed. So the the run game being bad is on Dak.
Lmao. No.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

How does DAK (THE QB) have ANYTHING to do with the run game? Dak was playing pretty sucky for a bit of the game sure, but to blame him for the RUN Game is dumb. That's on Zeke, Rams' defense, and the playcalling/playcaller.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You’d be foolish not to consider it. I think any team should consider that option,if you’re young QB isn’t improving. And if Kitna can’t smooth out some rough edges on him,then by all means go another route. But I think Kitna is the guy,to get Dak to adopt some changes in his game or discipline others haven’t been able to get. Kitna was a mobile guy too.and threw on the run plenty,and he’s totally the savy vet with some tricks up his sleeve to show Dak. Those two should get along great in fact.

So we should get rid of our young franchise QB because you don't understand the QB position or the game of football?

Dak is developing very nicely.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread is proof how some people avoid What Jerry Jones Wants reality.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
If Dak looks average, then you replace the HC and OC since they failed to improve him. The next HC should be someone Dak likes but if Dak continues to be average, then Dak must be replaced.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
all of these dak threads might as well stop jerry has already made up his mind and that's the one that counts he will be signed long term to a big deal tony is gone no need to talk about him any more its now all about dak

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
How does DAK (THE QB) have ANYTHING to do with the run game? Dak was playing pretty sucky for a bit of the game sure, but to blame him for the RUN Game is dumb. That's on Zeke, Rams' defense, and the playcalling/playcaller.

If the CBs give the receivers 10 yards of separation, daring Dak to throw the ball, but instead play the short game, to focus in on the run, then it is Dak's fault. What's so hard to understand about that?