Do you ever stop watching?

sunalsorises

Reaction score
;) That's why you gotta get them into football early on :laugh:

My son is. He is a Cowboys fan. My daughter is a tougher sell, but she is a cowboys fan all the same. Neither quite has the stamina for a full game yet.

PS. My daughter does love the cheerleaders, though. She will watch Making the Team.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
No.

It's always entertaining no matter what. Don't get me wrong, I may withdraw my emotions(Already done), but I won't leave.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for the stupid Cowboys. As much as they frustrate me I try to catch every. single. game. When they are getting worked over by another team, I may close my stream, but, I find myself refreshing the game thread. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t mean turning a lopsided game off in the fourth quarter. I mean, is there ever a point you would stop watching Cowboys games until some sort of change occurs?

Last week, watching the defense got me thinking. There was no effort. They weren’t trying. I’m not saying anything controversial. Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin alluded to it. We’ve been saying it all week.

So why would we spend a large chunk of our Sundays watching millionaires show up to get a paycheck and have no greater positive impact than we do? Doesn’t it seem a little pointless?
not totally but i do watch all games and shows for that matter so i can forward through stoppages and commercials etc so in the event some horrible ball is being played i might FF through 4-5 plays..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t mean turning a lopsided game off in the fourth quarter. I mean, is there ever a point you would stop watching Cowboys games until some sort of change occurs?

Last week, watching the defense got me thinking. There was no effort. They weren’t trying. I’m not saying anything controversial. Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin alluded to it. We’ve been saying it all week.

So why would we spend a large chunk of our Sundays watching millionaires show up to get a paycheck and have no greater positive impact than we do? Doesn’t it seem a little pointless?
1-15 I watched every second of every game. If I can live thru that, I can make it thru anything.

Reaction score

I atopped watching after the Latriots game last year.

I knew the season was toast

InTheZone

Reaction score
if the Cowboys embraced and plastered radical ideologies that can't be discussed here then it no longer is a sport and that's when I quit watching.

edit: otherwise I watch every game, beginning to end.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No. The only reason I would ever stop watching is if I quit watching NFL games altogether due to the horrific officiating/rules.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
My son is. He is a Cowboys fan. My daughter is a tougher sell, but she is a cowboys fan all the same. Neither quite has the stamina for a full game yet.

PS. My daughter does love the cheerleaders, though. She will watch Making the Team.

You're a good father ;) setting them on the right path.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
No. The only reason I would ever stop watching is if I quit watching NFL games altogether due to the horrific officiating/rules.

And if I did stop watching, I would stop watching the NFL altogether

Carson

Reaction score
No way.

I will say, I don’t get angry anymore lol. Usually numb by halftime

CWR

Reaction score

I turned the game off last week, but then turned it back on 20 minutes later. Its pointless, Im addicted.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Never, ever, ever.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to believe in the whole undying fan loyalty thing. But then I thought, isn’t it a little ridiculous to devote yourself so entirely to a consumer good, especially one meant solely for entertainment?

Let’s say I’ve bought Chevy trucks my whole life. But I’ve noticed a decline in quality in recent years. Meanwhile, Ford starts producing a truck that’s less expensive and more reliable. Doesn’t it seem silly to keep buying Chevys because you’re a Chevy fan?

so you are saying fans should switch to a different team? :laugh:

Deep_South

Reaction score
No, I'm a Cowboys fan and have been for a long time -- never miss a game. I will confess to not paying much attention to the 4th preseason game in normal years, but I don't turn it off.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haven't watched a game this year. I follow along with the forum, and get updates, from my son.