Do you ever stop watching?

Aven8

Reaction score
Change?? Isn’t that what just happened?

Hell no I won’t stop watching. I suffered through the Campo years and was there all along.

RamziD

Reaction score
I don’t mean turning a lopsided game off in the fourth quarter. I mean, is there ever a point you would stop watching Cowboys games until some sort of change occurs?

Last week, watching the defense got me thinking. There was no effort. They weren’t trying. I’m not saying anything controversial. Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin alluded to it. We’ve been saying it all week.

So why would we spend a large chunk of our Sundays watching millionaires show up to get a paycheck and have no greater positive impact than we do? Doesn’t it seem a little pointless?

It’s entertainment. When I’m not entertained, for whatever reason, I’ll stop watching.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don’t mean turning a lopsided game off in the fourth quarter. I mean, is there ever a point you would stop watching Cowboys games until some sort of change occurs?

Last week, watching the defense got me thinking. There was no effort. They weren’t trying. I’m not saying anything controversial. Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin alluded to it. We’ve been saying it all week.

So why would we spend a large chunk of our Sundays watching millionaires show up to get a paycheck and have no greater positive impact than we do? Doesn’t it seem a little pointless?

i always watch.

the coaching has been terrible this season.

so disappointing