CZ POLL Do you feel better about the team now than you did before preseason started?

Do you feel better about the team now than you did before preseason started?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven8

Reaction score
Too early to tell yet but the talent is getting better for sure. At least defensively.

J-man

Reaction score
I said no, because of the O-line situation. If they address it, or if the C-LG-LT combo turns out to be a capable unit, than I would say yes. We have enough weapons to get the job done, if the line can do it's job well.
I think the defense is going to be stellar.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
giphy.gif

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I felt worse when I saw our first game against Denver. Then I felt better as soon as I saw Turpin’s 2 touchdown return game. Then I felt worse after Tyron’s injury. Then I felt better after I saw Sam William’s last pre-season game. What a roller coaster ride and we haven’t even played 1 real game yet. :)

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
CZ Polls are designed to gauge sentiment of Cowboys fans at the current moment.

** Note: I will likely create this poll again right before the season starts to compare.
With the loss of Tyrone Smith , why would any fan feel better ?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone looking at the roster on paper thinks this team is better offensively going into this year than last year...I do think the defense in progressing in an upward trend, but I'm seeing a heavy run, dink and dunk offense hoping the defense keeps the games low scoring for a chance to win late.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
With the loss of Tyrone Smith , why would any fan feel better ?
Some of us didn’t expect him to play the entire season anyway. He hasn’t played a full season since 2015 missing over 30 games during that stretch including 6 games last year . It’s not a matter of if but when.

He was a concern going in. As was our OL. Good news is we now when when he won’t be here and when he’ll be back. My expectations for the season haven’t changed much.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Some of us didn’t expect him to play the entire season anyway. He hasn’t played a full season since 2015 missing over 30 games during that stretch including 6 games last year . It’s not a matter of if but when.

He was a concern going in. As was our OL. Good news is we now when when he won’t be here and when he’ll be back. My expectations for the season haven’t changed much.
I was not counting on him either..
But I was hoping to get a few games out of him.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone looking at the roster on paper thinks this team is better offensively going into this year than last year...I do think the defense in progressing in an upward trend, but I'm seeing a heavy run, dink and dunk offense hoping the defense keeps the games low scoring for a chance to win late.
Reasonable view point.

quickccc

Reaction score
LT - Tyler: expect rookie ups- downs
LG -McGovern- expect average to mediocre
C - Biazz is an average center
RT - Steele - now 16 game starter; keep an eye on

- Suspect quality depth at backup OL
- Gallup health/durability
- Coaching Issues ala Philibin, Moore, McCarthy
- FG kicker situation
- suspect depth at WR

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I think that the injury to Tyron Smith has really enhanced the concern for the Dallas season so I would not be surprised to see the results reflecting a strong apprehension by fans. That said, all we can do is wait and see how things play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.