CZ POLL Do you feel better about the team now than you did before preseason started?

Do you feel better about the team now than you did before preseason started?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I feel better because Tyron Smith got injured, and that means they have to address the LT situation now.

yes you drafted "Your LT of the future" lets see it...better than hearing "We are grooming our 1st round pick at OG" ...if it works it will be the first time in many seasons we are all not saying "Tyron will go down and our season goes with him"

Pass2Run

Reaction score
yes you drafted "Your LT of the future" lets see it...better than hearing "We are grooming our 1st round pick at OG" ...if it works it will be the first time in many seasons we are all not saying "Tyron will go down and our season goes with him"

I have faith in Smith. I think he can play LT. But then we won't have a guard as good as he is. IMO, he makes a great guard. Like, great. So that's why I want him there. If we get Peters at LT, I'll be happy. His tape from last year looks really good. I wouldn't have guessed he was 40 by the way he was playing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe, I will root for him to succeed no matter what position he plays.
If you can't be more respectful in your replies, you will be heading to my ignore list.
There is no need to speak to me that way.
I won't miss you so go right ahead and ignore me. You'd be doing both of us a favor. :rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe, it can't be that difficult to be civil with your fellow Cowboys fans?
Come on, you are better than that!
Understand this, I don't like you "fellow Cowboys fans". I think you're a bunch of uneducated turncoats that don't have the proper faith in the team. You're more about tearing the team down than cheering them on. So if I have to be, I will be an army of one and have eternal faith that this team will be a winner this season. If you're with me then I welcome you but I don't need any of you to be the optimist I am about how good the Cowboys will be in 2022.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Understand this, I don't like you "fellow Cowboys fans". I think you're a bunch of uneducated turncoats that don't have the proper faith in the team. You're more about tearing the team down than cheering them on. So if I have to be, I will be an army of one and have eternal faith that this team will be a winner this season. If you're with me then I welcome you but I don't need any of you to be the optimist I am about how good the Cowboys will be in 2022.
So sounds like you don't have use for any difference of opinion?
Sounds kind of boring, but I understand where you're coming from.
Enjoy the season and I hope your health improves.
All the best!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think we're on track to get back into the picture, if our last-minute resolutions work out. :grin:
I'm a bit more positive than negative, at this time. Still hoping for good things to happen. :flagwave:

It's likely going to be a struggle for the first weeks of the season, and to improve by the finish.

Last edited:

Redline360

Reaction score
No

WR...Lamb is an unproven #1 but obviously has the talent. Gallup is a great #2 when healthy. IMO Jerry letting Cooper go because he got butt hurt for whatever reason is going to bite us in the ***.

QB...still a bus driver and needs to take that leap forward.

RB...more concerned with KM then anything else. Pollard and Zeke should be a force if used correctly.

OL....people act like we have the worst OL in football. While it's no longer the strength of the offense and has declined through the years its still leagues better then what most teams field. Pass protection wise they were phenomenal last year.

I think for the first time in like 20+years I'm more concerned with the offense then defense.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I always think positive. So much so I've learned to scroll past all the negative posters & their so-called logic. Nobody has a crystal ball, but yet some think they know everything while analyzing it under a microscope.

Enjoy the game for what it's worth. It's only entertainment.

erod

Reaction score
Yes, because I'm convinced this will be truly a top 5 defense that can control games. It's been a long time since we could say that.

We knew the offense would be limited. It hasn't been dynamic in years.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SUPERBOWL!!!!
ENnmYbEXYAQXQKU.jpg

Mannix

Reaction score
Nope....worse. The Tolbert pick looks like it could be a waste....he has underwhelmed. This just solidifies the fact that we have a Bottom 5 WR corp. Should have kept Cedric and signed The Squirrel (Beasley). Ok...fire away!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
You feel the same way after losing Smith?
Really close. I believe we have the dawgs to cover.

I do believe we have improved the D w/ Sam Williams, Fowler, and Muuks coming around at S. If Bo can play at a starting level, our D could jump into the 5-10 range, which would add anything subtracted by OLT play.

Status
Not open for further replies.