Do you guys really think SF can beat the Cowboys this week?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Nobody mentioning a rookie QB with his first start being hungry ... and we little film On him

They have a rookie gm, rookie head coach, rookie defensive coordinator and a rookie quarterback. They play in a stadium that will be filed with cowboys fans.

Dallas should blow them out but there is no way they will. Shanahan knows our defense inside out and will score.

Hard to say which Dallas team will show up.

bark

Reaction score
I was seriously considering taking the Cowboys this week in my survivor pool. It started out with 9750 and we are down to 649. But the way some of you sound, it seems like you really think the Cowboys could lose. What concerns you guys this week with this game?
A chiefs fan probably asked the same type question on a broncos board about this time last week.
Can the giants really beat you guys?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes they sure can beat us. SF has been in all of their games I beleive, and a few coming. Down to the last few plays. They go into Washington and almost beat them with a rookie QB coming off the bench.

Now is SF better than their record or is Washington not as good as we think. Or was it just one of those games, on any given Sunday SF played well.

I will not count this as a win as many did when the schedule first came out. I will be nervous about is coming out flat as all Garrett bye week we have. I think we should win, but not expecting a win. But that doesn't mean I think we lose either.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
They have a rookie gm, rookie head coach, rookie defensive coordinator and a rookie quarterback. They play in a stadium that will be filed with cowboys fans.

Dallas should blow them out but there is no way they will. Shanahan knows our defense inside out and will score.

Hard to say which Dallas team will show up.
27-24, Dallas’ talent wins out in end. Defensive questions still abound heading into big Washington encounter

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
49ers are due but they are limited on offense, especially at QB.

Then again, this guy....
russell-wilson-nfl-dallas-cowboys-seattle-seahawks.jpg

Kevinicus

Reaction score
No Zeke / OL playing below par / On the road / Defense is rubbish......

Oh and we have Garrett still coaching us and the Niners are better than their record suggests and will not be win less for much longer.

What on earth could go wrong?

:confused:

I look at on the road being a plus.

Zeke plays.

The rest are valid reasons. This team almost lost to SF last year.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
just look at the crap QBs that have absolutely lit up Marinelli's cowboy defenses

Matt McGloin when he was with Oakland
Mark Sanchez with Philly
Trevor Siemien
Josh McCown with Chicago (although Josh is probably the best of the bunch)
Colt McCoy
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Flynn with Green Bay

i'm probably forgetting some

Kevinicus

Reaction score
just look at the crap QBs that have absolutely lit up Marinelli's cowboy defenses

Matt McGloin when he was with Oakland
Mark Sanchez with Philly
Trevor Siemien
Josh McCown with Chicago (although Josh is probably the best of the bunch)
Colt McCoy
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Flynn with Green Bay

i'm probably forgetting some

Most of those did not absolutely light up the defense.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Any given Sunday.

But our major concern should be our run defense. I think we can limit the SF Passing attack.

Also, if Zeke is out, how will our 3 headed backup (DaRodFred McForris-Smith) perform?

Wouldn't be so sure about. We couldn't stop the Denver QB or really any qb for that matter.