Do you guys really think SF can beat the Cowboys this week?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was seriously considering taking the Cowboys this week in my survivor pool. It started out with 9750 and we are down to 649. But the way some of you sound, it seems like you really think the Cowboys could lose. What concerns you guys this week with this game?

Does SF want to win?

They just cut a player that started all 5 games and they get no cap benefit from it.

agk136

Reaction score
Not counting the 49ers first game all the other losses were by 3 points or less. This is not a give me game. I would not be surprised if the cowboys lose.

• 1 - SEP10 PANTHERS 23 49ERS 03
  • 2 - SEP17 49ERS 09 AT SEAHAWKS 12
  • 3 - SEP21 RAMS 41 49ERS 39
  • 4 - OCT01 49ERS 15 AT CARDINALS 18
  • 5 - OCT08 49ERS 23 AT COLTS 26
  • 6 - OCT15 49ERS 24 Commanders 26

DenCWBY

Reaction score
This game is so bad, I heard the chosen Fox commentators for this game are standing on the ledge of the Golden gate bridge. Latest they are calling OJ Simpson and Marcia Clark to commentate the game to try to bring some interest to it.
OK, I know... I went a little out there.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I was seriously considering taking the Cowboys this week in my survivor pool. It started out with 9750 and we are down to 649. But the way some of you sound, it seems like you really think the Cowboys could lose. What concerns you guys this week with this game?
Save your money, on the "Garrettcoaster", We've never had a winning record on odd numbered years since Garrett has been HC....I've seen nothing so far this year to indicate anything different.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
They most definitely can. In fact, we're going to have to establish that we're the better team early, because they're going to come in loaded for bear. We're the perfect opponent to stop their skid.
Oh, we WILL establish that early in the game...it's Garrett's "halftime adjustments" that continuously fail us.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I got knocked out of my survivor pool early. That's what I get for taking the Giants! Lol

How I picture each day of your retirement:

tenor.gif

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Well, for starters did you watch the Giants destroy the Broncos? The only given in this league is that the Patriots will be in the AFC title game. That's it. Nothing else.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You guys are wimps :facepalm:

The niners are starting a rookie QB and just lost two of their LBs (Bowman and Lynch) and their 2015 first round pick Armstead.

Our offense is finally starting to click, and we are getting Lee back. We will win by mutliple scores