Do you hate the Packers most outside of the division?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Do you guys despise us or hate us the most outside of the division? I admit back in the 90s we hated you guys as you owned us. Now nothing but love for you guys 30 years later. We wish you guys well.

For years, it was the Steelers. After The Catch, it became the 49ers. I could see why some might shift to the Pack considering you've ended our two best seasons in a long time. However, we've been so pathetic that I just can't bring myself to hate teams that have beaten us in the 2000s as badly as I disliked those Pittsburgh and San Francisco teams. Maybe if we get back to being a Super Bowl contender and end up getting knocked out in the NFC Championship Game. Something about being stopped just short of the Super Bowl harbors grudges.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why don't you just enjoy your pretty loses somewhere else and let us fans that expect better discuss things that are over your head, k?

Oh, you mean allow you depressed whiners have 100% hate on here.
I am here to enlighten all of you. It is entertainment.

Nothing is over my head, as it is yours.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh, you mean allow you depressed whiners have 100% hate on here.
I am here to enlighten all of you. It is entertainment.

Nothing is over my head, as it is yours.
Does your happiness in life depend on the success of the Dallas Cowboys?

Because when you call someone "depressed whiners" you kind make it sound like if you believe the team that has been nothing for 26 is going to continue to be nothing then you must be an unhappy person instead of a logical person. We will stop being doom and gloom about this team when we stop being right, got it? Good.

But I do hope you're happiness doesn't depend on the success of the Dallas Cowboys. Although, that would explain your sour attitude towards pretty much all criticism of this team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does your happiness in life depend on the success of the Dallas Cowboys?

Because when you call someone "depressed whiners" you kind make it sound like if you believe the team that has been nothing for 26 is going to continue to be nothing then you must be an unhappy person instead of a logical person. We will stop being doom and gloom about this team when we stop being right, got it? Good.

But I do hope you're happiness doesn't depend on the success of the Dallas Cowboys. Although, that would explain your sour attitude towards pretty much all criticism of this team.

So you are saying most on here, including yourself are fair weather fans.

My happiness, which is very good, has nothing to do with the team's success or not have been having success.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So you are saying most on here, including yourself are fair weather fans.

My happiness, which is very good, has nothing to do with the team's success or not have been having success.
A fair weather fan only comes around when the team is doing well, right? If most on here were "fair weather fans" this site would cease to exists as there hasn't been any "fair weather" in this organization for 26 years.

This isn't 1995.

Just because you can look at this team and organization without letting the star on the helmet influence your opinions and predictions doesn't mean you're not a fan. It just means that you're not biased and you can see past your fandom to properly judge the players, coaches, and organization.

I have zero faith in this current group from the organization, coaches, and down to some of these players, so you can call that "doom and gloom" if you please, but as I said earlier, that's just how it'll be until I'm not right anymore.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do I hate the Packers MOST outside of the division? No, that would be the Steelers.
Would I be sad if Lambeau and all of its fans burst into flames during a Packers game? Again, no.
It's The Frozen Tundra. Personally, I could watch the stadium have a The Day After Tomorrow moment, like when Dennis Quaid saw the flag freeze in an instant, and mutter to myself, "Well that's unexpected." Then again, it would be my luck that the Cowboys were playing them the same day. :rolleyes:

My dislike for The Pack is freeze fried. :laugh:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I only dislike the Stealers and the 49ers. The Packers were so horrible for 40 years that this new found success doesn't bother me at all. I liked Johnny Holland and Robert Ferguson from the Pack.
40 Years? Lol-1992 minus 1967-carry the one, subtract the naught equals 25, except for a year in the 80s the Danny White cowboys beat them in the playoffs.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Have any fans here that say they "hate" Rodgers ever watched him on Mcafees show? More than just a snippet of him. You see a part of his personality that has a lot of humor, respect for the game, for other players, and his job. He does come across as someone that thinks he is pretty good at what he does, but doesn't any great player have that attitude when they have been recognized as one of the best that has ever played. Hell, I have been doing my job for over 40 years and feel I am one of the best at what I do. I love the guy. I am going to miss him when he is done.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lambeau is the most storied stadium in the NFL. It’s really amazing attending a game there knowing the history over the last Century in the NFL. Just imagining I was in the same hollowed grounds as the Ice Bowl which I watched as a teenager brought goose bumps.

I’ve been to many of the old historical stadiums but none gave me the chill bumps Lambeau did.

It’s sad so many of the old historic stadiums have been imploded for modern Mecca . But not in Green Bay.

Its the same type of nostalgia which makes Wrigley and Fenway so cherished by fans . Or the Horseshoe in Columbus and Big House in Ann Arbor. And what still makes NCAA so special . History means something to the purist diehard fans of this great game we call football.

Last edited:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I don't enjoy watching him win...especially when he gets "assistance" from the league...it's not good for me.
the guy is one of the top three QBs to ever play the game and with Peyton Manning probably the smartest QB to ever play. He doesnt need any or get any "assistance" from the league for anything. Just hater fans always seeing something that isnt there. Do you actually believe it is a league conspiracy the league helps players. If so, you need to find another sport to watch.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I have a tier of teams I hate the most: GB, Pitt, are in that top tier. And I know the OP said outside the NFCE but nothing even starts to touch the hate I have for the Philthy Eagletts.

In teams other than my "top tier" I despise Carolina for their fan's arrogance and NE for the same. SF for "The Catch" and we could never beat them, enough to make me happy. Don't care much for Denver and New Orleans either. Otherwise just normal hate for the rest of the NFL teams outside our division and conference.

stuckindc

Reaction score
I think it was a catch myself. I’m not sure we win that game if it’s called that way.
The problem is , even if it was a catch ( which it was) and we score. There was 4 minutes left on the clock. That’s an eternity for Rodgers

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Lambeau is the most storied stadium in the NFL. It’s really amazing attending a game there knowing the history over the last Century in the NFL. Just imagining I was in the same hollowed grounds as the Ice Bowl which I watched as a teenager brought goose bumps.

I’ve been to many of the old historical stadiums but none gave me the chill bumps Lambeau did.

It’s sad so many of the old historic stadiums have been imploded for modern Mecca . But not in Green Bay.

Its the same type of nostalgia which makes Wrigley and Fenway so cherished by fans . Or the Horseshoe in Columbus and Big House in Ann Arbor. And what still makes NCAA so special . History means something to the purist diehard fans of this great game we call football.

I was there in November for the Rams game. My grandson and I stood in that same endzone made famous by the Bart Starr sneak, the first NFL game I remember watching. Leroy Butler was part of our tour and was incredibly gracious with his time and stories. He spoke of how much he wanted to be in the Hall of fame and I was happy to see he got in this year. If you dont know his story, it is truly incredible. He was in a wheel chair until he was 6 or 7 years old. He wrote a book called From Wheelchair to the Lambeu Leap. My Grandson had on an Aaron Rodgers jersey and Leroy signed it. He said he was going to ask for royalties from Rodgers. Great Ball Player and even a better man.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was there in November for the Rams game. My grandson and I stood in that same endzone made famous by the Bart Starr sneak, the first NFL game I remember watching. Leroy Butler was part of our tour and was incredibly gracious with his time and stories. He spoke of how much he wanted to be in the Hall of fame and I was happy to see he got in this year. If you dont know his story, it is truly incredible. He was in a wheel chair until he was 6 or 7 years old. He wrote a book called From Wheelchair to the Lambeu Leap. My Grandson had on an Aaron Rodgers jersey and Leroy signed it. He said he was going to ask for royalties from Rodgers. Great Ball Player and even a better man.
So, you’re a Packers fan not Cowboys ?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
So, you’re a Packers fan not Cowboys ?

I am. Like I said, the 1st game I remember watching was the Ice Bowl. My older brothers and my dad were huge Cowboys fans. I decided to go against the grain and pull for the Packers. But the game ended up pulling me in and made me a fan. I dared to be different.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hate ARod, but respect the hell out of his talent.But my most hated team is any one that has Tom Brady on it.

phillycard

Reaction score
Do you guys despise us or hate us the most outside of the division? I admit back in the 90s we hated you guys as you owned us. Now nothing but love for you guys 30 years later. We wish you guys well.
WE wish you guys well, or YOU wish them well? I'd be willing to bet many of your fellow Pack don't feel the same considering the hate the Cowboys get nationally. I'm a Cards fan as you can see so I'm completely neutral in this discussion, and I for sure don't hate the Boys. That's reserved for my division and the lousy Philadelphia eagles.