Do you Hate Zeke in order to show Love for Dak

lockster

Reaction score
First off, dak isn't betting on himself anymore than Zeke, until Zeke holds out past the time he loses accrued time. Secondly, Zeke stands to lose all,. That's highly unlikely with dak. Zeke wanting more money is totally logical. Zeke is on a far more dangerous position. And both are knuckleheads, just in different ways.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Jerry 3 Superbowl appearances
Landry 5 Superbowl appearances and twice as many NFC championship games as Jerry.

I have defended Jerry but other than 3 Superbowls he hasn't been too a NFC championship game. It's foolish to say Jerry has had more success than Landry and quite frankly makes me want to put anyone like that on ignore cause it shows how little they know about anything football related.
:lmao: now, you ought to play nice with Gimme',as he don't cotton much to threats:lmao:

*just kiddin' on ya,he grooves to the reactions he incites more than anything, you& I both know he's dyed in the wool COWBOYS fan:thumbup:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Why do I dislike Zeke? Read below.........

Greed
Main article: Greed

The Worship of Mammon (1909) by Evelyn De Morgan.
Greed (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice, cupidity, or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of desire. However, greed (as seen by the Church) is applied to an artificial, rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions. Thomas Aquinas wrote, "Greed is a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, in as much as man condemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things." In Dante's Purgatory, the penitents are bound and laid face down on the ground for having concentrated excessively on earthly thoughts. Hoarding of materials or objects, theft and robbery, especially by means of violence, trickery, or manipulation of authority are all actions that may be inspired by greed. Such misdeeds can include simony, where one attempts to purchase or sell sacraments, including Holy Orders and, therefore, positions of authority in the Church hierarchy.

In the words of Henry Edward, avarice "plunges a man deep into the mire of this world, so that he makes it to be his god".[5]

As defined outside Christian writings, greed is an inordinate desire to acquire or possess more than one needs, especially with respect to material wealth.[30] Like pride, it can lead to not just some, but all evil.
Well jerry is for sure a greedy sinner lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
NotForLong said:
Yes I would love to see how Mike can perform in this offense. I believe it is a QB friendly offense that allows for Mediocre QB's to excel . . . even a 3rd string QB, (Which Dak himself was).

I believe Mike has a better Skill set then Dak & Rush. I would love to see him come in and see how he performs. I believe he can make all the throws Dak can't. Can Mike read the defenses at this point in his Career? Probably not, but neither can Dak, if truth be told.

Mikes only flaw is his mobility. But with this O-Line I don't see that as a Problem. It may even be a Benefit to the team. At least the O-Line will be able to do their job of creating a pocket knowing that the QB will stay there instead of running in circles.

So as you can see I have valid points in wanting to see Mike play.
-------------------------
hmmm I think your the one living in a clown world :laugh::omg::huh::facepalm::flagwave::clap:

khiladi

Reaction score
NotForLong said:
Yes I would love to see how Mike can perform in this offense. I believe it is a QB friendly offense that allows for Mediocre QB's to excel . . . even a 3rd string QB, (Which Dak himself was).

I believe Mike has a better Skill set then Dak & Rush. I would love to see him come in and see how he performs. I believe he can make all the throws Dak can't. Can Mike read the defenses at this point in his Career? Probably not, but neither can Dak, if truth be told.

Mikes only flaw is his mobility. But with this O-Line I don't see that as a Problem. It may even be a Benefit to the team. At least the O-Line will be able to do their job of creating a pocket knowing that the QB will stay there instead of running in circles.

So as you can see I have valid points in wanting to see Mike play.
-------------------------
hmmm I think your the one living in a clown world :laugh::omg::huh::facepalm::flagwave::clap:

Mike White hasn’t gotten reps with the first team, includingwith Zeke and has played with second and third stringers.. Dak had the whole pre-season with Zeke when he started in 2016, after Romo’s surgery and Moore’s injury.

Tearing down Mike White off one pre-season game isn’t going to change the fact it took Dak about a week to find the end-zone in practice LAST YEAR in training camp, to start his third season.

The argument would have done validity if Mike White got time and continued to absolutely blow.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I don't hate any player. I think that proposition is absurd. I don't know them, so I cannot generate hate for them.

Even the ones who let the team down.

Hell, I don't even hate Garrett and Jerry. I think voicing my opinion about their performances does not make me a hater.

I also think using the term hater is lazy. If you cannot express your thoughts without falling back on colloquialisms that are popular now, then you might have stayed awake in English.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Mike White hasn’t gotten reps with the first team, includingwith Zeke and has played with second and third stringers.. Dak had the whole pre-season with Zeke when he started in 2016, after Romo’s surgery and Moore’s injury.

Tearing down Mike White off one pre-season game isn’t going to change the fact it took Dak about a week to find the end-zone in practice LAST YEAR in training camp, to start his third season.

The argument would have done validity if Mike White got time and continued to absolutely blow.

It’s not off one pre-season game though.

It’s off all last year. It’s also off all of the practice reports that he hasn’t looked good at all.

Regardless, there is no rational reason to think or want Mike White to start over Dak at this point. Mike White has shown nothing to prove he can play on even an average NFL starter level.

It’s fine if the OP likes Mike White and thought he wasn’t good coming out of college. Like I said. I hope for the cowboys sake that a light bulb goes off and the game slows down for White and he starts to play better.

But there is zero evidence that he is ready to start.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O
Dak's Record is 33-18 65%
Zeke's Record is 29- 14 67%

Judging Dak by his Golden Standard Stat Zeke still beats him.

Zeke is a Beast and an Elite Talent in the NFL . . . that just so happens to play for the Cowboys. (What's not to love?)

Is it because some Fans believe he is the reason for the Cowboys success the last 3 years and the reason Dak has had any success in the NFL.

Are you really attempting to tear down a True Star in the NFL for no other reason then to prop up Dak. . . If so that's so sad.

What kind of CLOWN WORLD am I living in?
:omg::facepalm:

NotForLong

Reaction score
You're asking why people are bashing Zeke then assuming it must be because they support Dak. If you want answers you should tag people that actually bash Zeke. I'll help you get started. @Jeffkills constantly says he wants to punch zeke in the face. He even wants to throw a fake out punch provoking Zeke to hit him so he can sue Zeke and get him off the team. @Jeffkills are you bashing Zeke to support Dak?
Yeah I am trying not to assume and that's why I created this post. . . It was in order to put my finger on the pulse and in some way pose the question in order for this community to question their own motives

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don’t particularly find those points valid to be honest.

Dak was a 3rd string rookie. But he only played due to injury. The coaches and front office didn’t cut anyone or bench anyone to start him his rookie season.

Second, Dak played well in the pre-season, other than Mike White who has thus far played like dog****. And that’s putting it nicely.

I hope something “clicks” and Mike White turns into the next Aaron Rodgers. I won’t hold my breath though.
I hope I. One of these preseason games Mike gets to run with the ones . . . rather then Rush so we can see what we have

NotForLong

Reaction score
If Dak played the entire 2019 season but Zeke was out the whole year, what would the Cowboys record be?

If Zeke played the entire 2019 season but Dak was out the whole year (Cooper Rush or Mike White, take your pick), what would the Cowboys record be?

Now let’s see how hilariously biased you are.
I can't answer either one. But we have a run 1st offense so there's that.

I believe Dak excels because of the presence of Zeke which allows him not to do much . . . just "Manage" things . . . "You Know" which is Atypical Dak.

So at the same time I don't believe Dak can elevate . . . say, a Pollard or washed up Alfred Morris . . .You "Know" what I mean?

"Smell" what I am "Cooking"

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'll be glad when we stop shooting at our own.
Hey Skelvis? Is that "Love's" soda pop bottling outfit still in operation & available in Oklahoma?
As,I bought a strawberry Fanta soda pop at my corner liquor store last nite and it sparked a: *Note to self: "Ask the actually still surviving older twin brother of Elvis, whose name is Skelvis .