Do you own an historic relics or antiques?

catiii

Reaction score
own 2 45 year old ovation guitars - one steel one classical. not sure of those qualify. both 1975 vintage with electronics. Both made in CT USA.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
own 2 45 year old ovation guitars - one steel one classical. not sure of those qualify. both 1975 vintage with electronics. Both made in CT USA.
I used to deliver lumber to the factory, in Barkhamstead.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I own a historic relic, it's me. Well a picture of me. I was eight months old when my mom had a 2'x3' picture of me taken. I remember taking that picture and that what makes it special, to me. It's my first memory.
*You must've been a gargantuan looking mongoloid of a child , being 2 feet tall & 3 feet wide @ only 8 months of age,
God almighty man!
I Never knew what you've had to endure thru out the hardship of life's ridiculeo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I totally forgot about Billy Beer. LOL. That's a cool thing to own.
*I'd gotten a 5 finger discount price of two 6 packs of that stuff once ,,, as I'd snagged it outta' the back of a G.M.C. pick up truck one winter of my distant owlhoot-ful ways while walking past,,,BLEEEEA'CHE/
WRETCHED
was it's less than desired hoped for drinkability & taste ( never b-4 had I'd attempted to consume ,nor tried twice to drink something of tastibility on par of being desert sun brewed up a 3 day dead dinosaur's aZz,,,)
to say it was beyond horrid in taste would be a understatement & less than truthfulo_O
iiIi

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I have an extensive beer can collection with with several vintage cans including a Pabst not Pabst Blue Ribbon complete with instructions on how to use the can opener. They called it the Pabst Tapa can.
( Awesome, FOLLOWING NOW)

* My little brother had a pretty impressive beer can collection ( he'd aquired a bushel baskefull of those old "cone-top" beer cans , According to the book he'd had bought, it stated some of the best pristine condition cans cld be found within the walls& attic spaces of municipality station posts( railway ,police, firehouse ect. of the 30's/40's era)

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
*You must've been a gargantuan looking mongoloid of a child , being 2 feet tall & 3 feet wide @ only 8 months of age,
God almighty man!
I Never knew what you've had to endure thru out the hardship of life's ridiculeo_O
Phobias are subconscious. They are a part of your being from birth. I have a subconscious hatred of taking pictures. So I was traumatized by that event and it ended up sticking out in my memory banks.