Do you play Fantasy Football?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you play in at least one fantasy football league each year?

Lawdog

Reaction score
1 FFL? What is this amateur hour? I haven't played in 1 FFL since Al Gore invented the internet.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Gave up fantasy football about 8 years ago. Could not stomach rooting for players on my team, against Dallas' interest.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
M'Kevon;4479049 said:
Gave up fantasy football about 8 years ago. Could not stomach rooting for players on my team, against Dallas' interest.

it can make it a little tougher, but i bench anyone playing against us and never ever ever draft any skins, eagles, giants players.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
M'Kevon;4479049 said:

I play for fun. I'd rather take an L in fantasy than root against my Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
M'Kevon;4479049 said:

I look at that as something good coming out of something bad.

Like if the Eagles have to beat us, hey....at least I get points.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What kind of sociology experiment are you working on Reality?

Kind of an odd time and place for such a poll.

I'm on to you.

arglebargle

Reaction score
I am filled with curmudgeonly dislike of FF. Also don't care for the way the points system distorts views of NFL players.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
M'Kevon;4479049 said:

I dunno. Could always root for a breakout day in a losing performance when your guys play against Dallas.

That's what I do.

Sure, McCoy. Rack up a ton of yards and score once or twice. Just make sure that's all the scoring your team does and most of it comes in garbage time during a blowout.

I think I was in 2 leagues last year. And I played ESPNs Gridiron Challenge which is pretty fun.

Took 2nd place in both leagues, 2nd the year before. I swear I would have taken 1st place in one of them if Murray wouldn't have broken his ankle.

Actually, I was also in a junker league I joined up with some board members here. Took 2nd there too.

Three 2nd place finishes.

Dallas against Philly during the Championship week really hurt too. Romo went out early, I think I had Robinson playing which meant I got about nothing from the both of them combined.

Rob Gronkowski single handedly took me there though so I can't be too mad.

I can't recall how many games I eeked out a win with him having a huge score.

Dude's my keeper next year. People look at me like I'm crazy but even if he scores half as much this year he'll be the 3rd highest scoring TE and I've found that TE can be a real deal breaker.

coogrfan

Reaction score
M'Kevon;4479049 said:

This; it's also the reason I don't bet on football anymore.

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
Religiously every year since the late 90's. Multiple $$$ league Championships. Just have to understand the league scoring system for a successful season.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I only play in one league(12 team league) with my buddies each year.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;4479128 said:
What kind of sociology experiment are you working on Reality?

Kind of an odd time and place for such a poll.

I'm on to you.

You have no idea what my demented mind is capable of producing .. then again, I rarely know either :D

#reality

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Reality;4479244 said:
You have no idea what my demented mind is capable of producing .. then again, I rarely know either :D

#reality

True, Jerry in a Santa hat when it's nearly April should have tempered my Jedi Mind Reading Skills.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
I play in one 16 team keeper league with a lot of "jelly beans" on the line and another 10 team dynasty league.

Tricericon

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4479311 said:
No I have a life.

Says the kid with 500 posts a month here, including offseasons.

Come on, man. If you don't enjoy it, that's fine, but let's try not to throw groundless insults at a whole category of people, OK?

Reaction score
Tricericon;4479313 said:
Says the kid with 500 posts a month here, including offseasons.

Come on, man. If you don't enjoy it, that's fine, but let's try not to throw groundless insults at a whole category of people, OK?

I was kidding. Relax.