Video: Do You Realize How Good Dak Prescott Is Right Now? Colt McCoy's Film Review

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yep he is playing well right now. Hoping for more of it.

I’ll have a double shot of Giants plus the Pats and Jets and the woeful Rams to break up the Amtrak Northeast Corridor derailment ….the Panthers should be a petting zoo feast with Horn & Henderson out with injury at the corners .

:espn:

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll have a double shot of Giants plus the Pats and Jets and the woeful Rams to break up the Amtrak Northeast Corridor derailment ….the Panthers should be a petting zoo feast with Horn & Henderson out with injury at the corners .

:espn:
Yeah I expect blowout city.

EST_1986

Reaction score
The Eagles, Chargers, and Giants are some of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. That doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.
I get that completely. I still doubt under pressure he can get it done but he’s running and throwing down field now which is hopeful

coult44

Reaction score
The Eagles, Chargers, and Giants are some of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. That doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.
The same Eagles that are 10th in the NFL in passing yard allowed? Or is it that other Eagles team? I never understand why y’all will spit out some stat that you might have heard, but will never make sure it’s true before you spit it out to try to make a point. Google is a thing.

Zman5

Reaction score
People are quick to point out Dak and the offense only does well vs bad teams, but you don't see people saying the same thing about the defense. The defense really only has played great against bad offensive teams and sucked vs good offensive teams.

They allowed 42 points to the Niners which is the most by any team this year. More than the Cards, Vikings, Rams, and the Giants defenses. They also gave up 28 points to the Eagirls which is more than what the Rams, Bucs, Patriots and the Jets gave up. Only time the defense did decent vs a good offense was against the Chargers. Playing against Kellen's offense most like helped. The players know and practice against KM's offense.

While MM and the offense get criticized to no end, DQ and the defense gets a free pass from most of the fans.

pitt33

Reaction score
I know.

He’s had a really nice stretch against the NFL dregs.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I realize how good he is right now against 2-7 teams.

You're only good when you are good against the best.

It's very simple.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah Dak said to hell with all this dink and dunk crap and staying in the pocket and decided to get out and run, threaten the defense and take some shots over the deep middle when they come up to defend him. Expect more of the same.
Doubt it was Dak they decided. It was coach Mac that kept him in a training bra. I’m sure coach took it off too. It better stay off.