Video: Do You Realize How Good Dak Prescott Is Right Now? Colt McCoy's Film Review

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I’ll have a double shot of Giants plus the Pats and Jets and the woeful Rams to break up the Amtrak Northeast Corridor derailment ….the Panthers should be a petting zoo feast with Horn & Henderson out with injury at the corners .

:espn:
Don't forget the Eagles where he played great too..... ;)

blueblood70

Reaction score
He was good against the Eagles, not good against SF though. The offense itself was horrid at SF and clearly there has been a major change since how we attack teams.
UMM You mean offense, defense ,special teams and coaching? yup not anything good came to SF that day, so please...make sure you reference the defense been 60% responsible for all 3 losses this year, add in Dak s bene doing this with weak OL, run game, and shaky d...

D want good in philly, dak was no run game no OL he played well enough to win and list by few bad bounces and calls. So let's be clear you're not beating San Francisco with any quarterback with the rest of the team playing like that in San Francisco...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Don't forget the Eagles where he played great too..... ;)
They somehow are not giving Prescott any credit for the Eagles because of the loss and he stepped out of bounds but he did play great he played just as well I guess the Eagles as he did the giants the problem is with the offensive line playing poorly and no run game and the defense being shaky that's why we lost in Philly... It's selective memory acting like Prescott can't beat a good team now he plays well against good teams we just don't have the rest to come with it...

blueblood70

Reaction score
People are quick to point out Dak and the offense only does well vs bad teams, but you don't see people saying the same thing about the defense. The defense really only has played great against bad offensive teams and sucked vs good offensive teams.

They allowed 42 points to the Niners which is the most by any team this year. More than the Cards, Vikings, Rams, and the Giants defenses. They also gave up 28 points to the Eagirls which is more than what the Rams, Bucs, Patriots and the Jets gave up. Only time the defense did decent vs a good offense was against the Chargers. Playing against Kellen's offense most like helped. The players know and practice against KM's offense.

While MM and the offense get criticized to no end, DQ and the defense gets a free pass from most of the fans.
:hammer:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
UMM You mean offense, defense ,special teams and coaching? yup not anything good came to SF that day, so please...make sure you reference the defense been 60% responsible for all 3 losses this year, add in Dak s bene doing this with weak OL, run game, and shaky d...

D want good in philly, dak was no run game no OL he played well enough to win and list by few bad bounces and calls. So let's be clear you're not beating San Francisco with any quarterback with the rest of the team playing like that in San Francisco...
I agree, somehow the Defense gets a pass in Philly for allowing 28 points before the 4th quarter but this is a Dak drivin thread

RonWashington

Reaction score
I agree, somehow the Defense gets a pass in Philly for allowing 28 points before the 4th quarter but this is a Dak drivin thread

17-14 lead at half D let the Eagles March downfield twice open 2nd half . So much for a lead . On the other hand if Dallas scored 17 first half points only scored 6 second half . Not good . :starspin:

blueblood70

Reaction score
yeah but it goes to the fact that Prescott had to try to win a game because of the high score without a run game and a good offensive line and not getting any help from the referees by the way so we have to bring it in to perspective if it's a deck driven thread we must bring in the reason why he didn't win in Philly it wasn't because of him it was because of everything that went on around him which includes the defense championship defenses don't give up 28 points... And yet every good team we played this year, they have... They've given up far too many long drives that ended up in points way too many games this year and I'd be way more worried about the defense than I am the offense at this point if we're thinking far enough ahead to try to win games against the lions and the Eagles and Miami...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
17-14 lead at half D let the Eagles March downfield twice open 2nd half . So much for a lead . On the other hand if Dallas scored 17 first half points only scored 6 second half . Not good . :starspin:
The D is suppose to be the strength.. give them the lead, saying that the Eagles had some real lucky bounces that turn that game into a big win..but just like the offense...make a play.

Tussinman

Reaction score
The jets aren’t.
He said post SF game. Jets defense did good considering the offense only has like 18 minutes of possession and a handful of turnovers (I think that was the game where Dallas had to kick 5 field goals even with the huge field and possession advantage).

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’m sorry but the Cardinals should have been put to sleep early . Surely MM & the players realize this is a donut on the schedule to jump on early and often not give Carolina any hope.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I’m sorry but the Cardinals should have been put to sleep early . Surely MM & the players realize this is a donut on the schedule to jump on early and often not give Carolina any hope.
I think they do too bad Jerry can't let the HC make that statement but everything you hear from the players is they will not repeat that mistake.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You ask for a pass for dak for any wrong doing but won't give it to the defense for theirs?

Who cares what other people do. What do YOU do?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You ask for a pass for dak for any wrong doing but won't give it to the defense for theirs?

Who cares what other people do. What do YOU do?
What pass did I ask for? I said the defense gave up 28 points before the 4th then in another post even said the Eagles got some lucky bounces but the defense AND offense have to make a play...

CWR

Reaction score
The same Eagles that are 10th in the NFL in passing yard allowed? Or is it that other Eagles team? I never understand why y’all will spit out some stat that you might have heard, but will never make sure it’s true before you spit it out to try to make a point. Google is a thing.

Hes using Google now, formulating a reply. Just you wait.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What pass did I ask for? I said the defense gave up 28 points before the 4th then in another post even said the Eagles got some lucky bounces but the defense AND offense have to make a play...
I didn't mean the EXACT words you only just now said.

I am talking about a bigger picture here. Your MO. You game?

Let;s pause for s second. Do.....you favor giving dak benefit of the doubt for us not winning anything.

I do and I admit it. A pass.

So give the defense that same pass and blame Dak too,.

It might be getting too complicated now...the more we confuse things with silly replies. Just bail out not...gawd. What does it matter?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I didn't mean the EXACT words you only just now said.

I am talking about a bigger picture here. Your MO. You game?

Let;s pause for s second. Do.....you favor giving dak benefit of the doubt for us not winning anything.

I do and I admit it. A pass.

So give the defense that same pass and blame Dak too,.

It might be getting too complicated now...the more we confuse things with silly replies. Just bail out not...gawd. What does it matter
lol ok i would ask where my "MO" in giving Dak a pass for bad games is but clearly its too "Complicated"... how bout this call me out anytime I'm giving Dak a pass when in Fact (here is the kicker you know those pesky facts) I should be saying he stunk the joint up..you know like i did after the SF game...in Philly the fact is he played good but didnt make the play at the end, the defense gave up 28 points before the 4th quarter started... your welcome to show me where there is anything false in that statement...