Video: Do You Realize How Good Dak Prescott Is Right Now? Colt McCoy's Film Review

Zman5

Reaction score
Beginning of the season, MM said we are going to play to the strength of the team which was the defense. Run more and limit turnovers and let our defense be the main reason we win.

I have a feeling after what happened in AZ and SF, they realized the defense wasn't as good as they thought and needed to open up the offense.

The defense isn't good enough to just play "drive the bus" offense and expect to win consistently. Especially vs better teams.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol ok i would ask where my "MO" in giving Dak a pass for bad games is but clearly its too "Complicated"... how bout this call me out anytime I'm giving Dak a pass when in Fact (here is the kicker you know those pesky facts) I should be saying he stunk the joint up..you know like i did after the SF game...in Philly the fact is he played good but didnt make the play at the end, the defense gave up 28 points before the 4th quarter started... your welcome to show me where there is anything false in that statement...
Okay...

Here is where I admit I do not remember...or care enough to find.... anything specific to you personally....that you gave Dak undue benefits.

But if something does come up...I will try to remember to remind us?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are quick to point out Dak and the offense only does well vs bad teams, but you don't see people saying the same thing about the defense. The defense really only has played great against bad offensive teams and sucked vs good offensive teams.

They allowed 42 points to the Niners which is the most by any team this year. More than the Cards, Vikings, Rams, and the Giants defenses. They also gave up 28 points to the Eagirls which is more than what the Rams, Bucs, Patriots and the Jets gave up. Only time the defense did decent vs a good offense was against the Chargers. Playing against Kellen's offense most like helped. The players know and practice against KM's offense.

While MM and the offense get criticized to no end, DQ and the defense gets a free pass from most of the fans.
Yup, some of our "fans" can't bring themselves to say anything positive. He sucks when he plays bad and the teams we play, suck when he plays well. LOL, what a way to live!

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Okay...

Here is where I admit I do not remember...or care enough to find.... anything specific to you personally....that you gave Dak undue benefits.

But if something does come up...I will try to remember to remind us?
I mean sure i guess, you said i had an MO then said i dont remember... so...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well Colt McCoy said so.

Case closed I guess
Anyone with two eyes, and isn’t consumed by Dak hate can see that he’s playing real well. So you don’t think he’s currently playing well?

Reactions: CWR

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
If dak is willing to continue to use his legs it’s opened him up to be a much better player. Just by picking up maybe one or two key first downs on a drive… it instills confidence…. Helps him get into rhythm. He’s a better player for it

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is playing well and some don’t like it.
I can see why SAS says he doesn’t like the Dallas fan base.

Reactions: CWR

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean sure i guess, you said i had an MO then said i dont remember... so...
All I can do is admit I didn;t really have anything specific but if it comes up I'll remind us.

I have an absolute terrible memory for who says what...for the most part. I should stop trying. :)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is playing well and some don’t like it.
I can see why SAS says he doesn’t like the Dallas fan base.
So you always trust SAS?

Or only when on a rare occasion he says something you agree with.

And yes...Dak *is* playing well. Especially running the ball. It's made a big difference. I'm not convinced people "don't like it". I am convinced some people are waiting for this to also happen down the stretch and against playoff teams. .

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Anyone with two eyes, and isn’t consumed by Dak hate can see that he’s playing real well. So you don’t think he’s currently playing well?
Anyone with two eyes, who isn't consumed by an intense and undying lust for Dak, can see that he's done this before. Had a good stretch against bottom feeder teams and then collapsed against tougher competition

See? I can play that game also. Goes both ways

The reality is he's done this before and collapsed when the stakes got higher. Until I see that trend change I'll hold off on sniffing his jock too heavily

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anyone with two eyes, who isn't consumed by an intense and undying lust for Dak, can see that he's done this before. Had a good stretch against bottom feeder teams and then collapsed against tougher competition

See? I can play that game also. Goes both ways

The reality is he's done this before and collapsed when the stakes got higher. Until I see that trend change I'll hold off on sniffing his jock too heavily
The team has collapsed around him. Try watching the games. Teams that are going deep in the playoffs and are winning championships aren’t doing it solely on the arm of their QB. You don’t like Dak, we get it. Go vent to someone else. Not wasting anymore time with this.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The team has collapsed around him. Try watching the games. Teams that are going deep in the playoffs and are winning championships aren’t doing it solely on the arm of their QB. You don’t like Dak, we get it. Go vent to someone else. Not wasting anymore time with this

The team has collapsed around him. Try watching the games. Teams that are going deep in the playoffs and are winning championships aren’t doing it solely on the arm of their QB. You don’t like Dak, we get it. Go vent to someone else. Not wasting anymore time with this.

You're right

I don't like Dak

You're incredibly perceptive. Congratulations