Do you realize this team has the best talent since 1995?

Ring Leader

Reaction score
The 2007 team had 11 Pro Bowlers and 3 1st team All Pros. They were 13-3 and had a 5 game winning streak and a 7 games winning streak that season.

That was their year. That was the one they should have had. But with 15 seconds left in the divisional round on the Giant's 23 yard line Romo threw an INT into the endone and it was over....the most disappointing loss since the 1981 NFC championship and "the Catch".

They had a stout young 3-4 defense with both OLB's Pro bowlers. Three out of four DB's including both safeties were Pro Bowlers. Three offensive linemen in the Pro Bowl. A WR and the TE 1st team All Pros. Romo was a Pro Bowler. Started the season 5-0 and 12-1.

And they lost to the wildcard Giants who they had beaten twice in the regular season by double digits.

Over a hundred more in total yards. 13 more minutes in time of possession.

In the final four minutes the Cowboys on the Giant 41 down by 4 and Romo gets intentional grounding.

Penalties at all the wrong times. It was terrible.

But on paper this team had everything.

And the play before the 4th down end zone hail mary was the game winner if Crayton didn't fall asleep on a perfect TD pass.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Cowboys haven’t won anything in 25 years and it’s Garrett’s fault?
No, but someone has to take the blame for at least half that Era.. ..
So lets all try and move on, lets move forward, and wish upon a star...
Giants get at the very least a taste of the Red Ball negative influence,, he could possibly send the Giants into a 10 year dead fall,, lets just hope that Mara loves JG as much as JJ did, and he keeps him around long enough to do the deep damage, that takes years to over come.

Last edited:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Talent wise yes. Making it happen comes to to the coaching staff, players buy in , luck, Injuries and direction. That's a lot. This team has a real shot and any one of those variables can make my statement look silly.

It's life.;)
I will enjoy the season win or lose :) my hope is up but my expectation is way low.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Someone that knows please tell me what halftime adjustments were made in the Garrett area? The Rams Game a while back Dallas came back out after the half a changed nothing. The Rams had almost 300yds rushing that day.

Later it was said pre-snap the Rams had it figured out. If true that's just sad.

Last edited:

jsb357

Reaction score
on paper... maybe

problem is football is played on a gridiron.