Do you really pay Cooper?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
The moral of the story boys and girls is never pay for someone else's trash... Its better to draft your own in the first two rounds.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
No way, cut your losses and move on.......from Dak, too. Stuck with Elliott.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
The guy just never looks passionate. Always looks like he’s on his heart medication/beta blocker

stiletto

Reaction score
Overall, let them all go....coaches, players, all of them..they all SUCK.. Bye!!

garyv

Reaction score
It’s going to cost 18-20 million a year? I know we gave a 1st round pick. But , him taking himself out of the game on 4th downs , pouting, going half speed etc...I mean I wonder if we just draft the best WR round 1 instead.

I wouldn't pay him in fact i seen a nice article showing for next year where free agents are going. It had Cowboys losing two of them....

Cooper to the Colts to replace TY Hilton

B. Jones to the Texans

Draft one in the 1st or 2nd Round to go along with Gallup

foofighters

Reaction score
It’s going to cost 18-20 million a year? I know we gave a 1st round pick. But , him taking himself out of the game on 4th downs , pouting, going half speed etc...I mean I wonder if we just draft the best WR round 1 instead.
Um, pay me a 1/4 of what he makes. I can run around out there and drop balls and have a pouty face just like him.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I am not going to judge Cooper off one game where the QB was junior league.... I am a Dak fan but he was terrible.. couldn't hit anyone in the hands. You lose in the NFL when that happens...end of story.

How people feel about Cooper today is exactly how they felt about Cooper in Oakland when they shipped him out of town.

He had two 1000 yard seasons in Oakland and they couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

Sense any parallels?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
It's going to be hard to pay everyone with Dak wanting $40 million a season.

I've read he already makes $50 million in endorsements. Very selfish demand.

When Dez went down we had a wide receiver by committee and it worked out great...

At the end of the day, Dak will make 32-34 million a year on a 5-6 year deal with 100-120 guaranteed... Its the market rate for QBs of Daks caliber...just look at the went, Golf deals and expect the Mahonnes deal at 40+ to make the case for Dak at up to 35/year.

J_Allen

Reaction score
At the end of the day, Dak will make 32-34 million a year on a 5-6 year deal with 100-120 guaranteed... Its the market rate for QBs of Daks caliber...just look at the went, Golf deals and expect the Mahonnes deal at 40+ to make the case for Dak at up to 35/year.

That's disappointing because anyone who makes that much money should hit at least half of the throws he missed.

You just never know which Dak is going to show up. If he makes $33 million a year he better start bringing his *** to every game.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I just don’t see how you can

Galian Beast

Reaction score

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/examing-how-cooper-stands-out.418272/

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/trade-deadline.443000/

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/on-...-have-amari-cooper.429791/page-2#post-9077139

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboys-are-likely-to-miss-the-playoffs.445121/

DallasInDC

Reaction score
That's disappointing because anyone who makes that much money should hit at least half of the throws he missed.

You just never know which Dak is going to show up. If he makes $33 million a year he better start bringing his *** to every game.

Yes, it may be disappointing, but it is the reality of the NFL market.