Do you still get creeped out?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yea, it’s weird. When I go scuba diving, jellyfish and man-o-wars usually get me. It is just a minor nuisance and I go about my way.

FYI, I don’t want to test this against a black mamba or something of the like :lmao:
I was in Palau a few years ago and took a land excursion to the famous jellyfish lake. Contrary to better judgment, I actually swam in the lake... but, not for very long. For some reason, the idea of swimming in a bucket of snot-like jellyfish didn't really excite me.

:lmao2:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I c
giphy.gif

:D Give us some rope Fonz jeez

:) good one

As for the rope ..you can take it from her;)

44755501134_5388690972_b.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
Im a janitor at our church...15yrs full-time...3yrs part-time.
Ive put in 18yrs.
nothing is more un-nerving then locking up after a night-time event...knowing the entire facility has been left unlocked and you dont really know who is still in the bldg.
I try to time my arrival right when its over.
but its a big facility.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spiders still bother me but nothing like the flesh eating bacteria that showed up several years back and the new brain eating amoeba. That's the stuff they used to make the horror movies about to creep me out and this stuff is real? Bad enough they've got that parasite that will swim up your Johnson to get into your body but swimming naked in the Amazon is dead last on my bucket list so I figure I am safe on that one. But I've thought about wearing a condom in the shower just in case.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh snap, I bets that worse especially in the face. Heard their bites are EXTREMLY painful.
I got stung on the side when I was 10. Didn't feel it until the air hit it, and then it was pretty painful. I had no idea what it was at the time, but it left a starfish shaped mark, so I thought that's what did it. Lol

Sammy

Reaction score
Spiders still bother me but nothing like the flesh eating bacteria that showed up several years back and the new brain eating amoeba. That's the stuff they used to make the horror movies about to creep me out and this stuff is real? Bad enough they've got that parasite that will swim up your Johnson to get into your body but swimming naked in the Amazon is dead last on my bucket list so I figure I am safe on that one. But I've thought about wearing a condom in the shower just in case.

Oh yeah! When the brain eating amoeba showed up on the west coast, (Washington St I think) it scared me bad enough that I finally started boiling my neti pot water. Up till that time I thought it was something only swamp people had to worry about.

I just finished season 1 of Mr Mercedes and that creeped me out pretty bad. The TV show Evil does it to some extent too.

quickccc

Reaction score
Arachnidphobia (sp) the spider movie.

that can have you paranoid and checking the inside of your shoe ... or imagine seeing something dark and shapely like a spider on your wall or by your bed.

:eek:

quickccc

Reaction score
Besides some unexpected Ebola outbreak, the other creepy thing is this ever ongoing, constant "SALMONELLA " outbreak that seems to be in just about everything we have to eat ... lettuce, tomato, spinach, corn, strawberries, melons, cucumbers, etc, etc, etc, etc. etc.

Getting to a point where there's only less of a handful on this very earth left safe to eat.. and is it just a matter of time for that as well ? ...Geeez :confused:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Emory boards or sandpaper on my finger nails.

Doesn't scare me... But the feeling just gives me the Willie's where you kind of shake your body.

Hate spiders as well but that is pretty common.

Gotta have decent light in order to eat. Hate eating in dark areas (shut up perves). Bad exp once. Bought a bag of beef jerky at conv store. We were heading to a club. Was at night and was eating in back seat. Something tasted terreble taste and a funky texture. I told the friver to turn on dome light. Apparently the top of the bag of beef jerky was OK since I ate some that was good. But I had grabbed one piece, of a few pieces, in the bottom that was completely covered in mold. So nasy

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Emory boards or sandpaper on my finger nails.

Doesn't scare me... But the feeling just gives me the Willie's where you kind of shake your body.

Hate spiders as well but that is pretty common.

Gotta have decent light in order to eat. Hate eating in dark areas (shut up perves). Bad exp once. Bought a bag of beef jerky at conv store. We were heading to a club. Was at night and was eating in back seat. Something tasted terreble taste and a funky texture. I told the friver to turn on dome light. Apparently the top of the bag of beef jerky was OK since I ate some that was good. But I had grabbed one piece, of a few pieces, in the bottom that was completely covered in mold. So nasy
I don't like eating food unless it's well lit either, unless it's a sandwich I made myself and I'm eating on my way to work or something like that.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Spiders, just spiders. Get bit by a brown recluse and you will understand
Really? Living in Oklahoma its one of my worst fears getting bit by a recluse or a black widow. Really don't mind snakes but spiders creep me out.

Doods! I am borderline Arachnophobic. I'll go toe to toe with just about anything, but a spider, I run the other direction while screaming like a girl. haha

quickccc

Reaction score
Tornadoes are another thing that creeps me out . i've never seen one up close and in the air visuably. Just usual TV and videos.

But every time i'm hearing the weather guys on TV say " it's headed my way and take cover shelter, a funnel cloud has been spotted forming
and this cloud is going to be over your head soon " , ... i do freak out every time.during a tornado warning and especially when it's reported very near me,
.. and what's the chance of surviving those F-4's and F-5's ?

i get freaked by Lightning, too if it happens to be out there in the storm, and it's flashing right near me, but it's usually so fast of a flick, i don't have time to get as built up scared as i do with a Tornado warning

timb2

Reaction score
Crazy people, I mean the really nutty ones. I use to work at Soda Delivery(Big name company) and one of my stops was the Mental Institutions actually the normal crazy and the criminally insane.... I try to play them off like they can't get to me like I am oblivious of them walking or talking to me. One crazy guy with bugged out crazy eyes asked me where the other delivery guy was when I had the soda machine open filling in sodas and I said "I don't know". Well he walk away,but I didn't know there was a 2nd door in the room and you ever see those Horror films where the girl is looking at the bathroom mirror above the sink and she shuts it and you see the killer and she freaks out? .Well he went through 2nd door behind the soda machine door and was quietly staring at me with his crazy eyes when I shut the soda machine door and he was right there.My heart rate jumped about 100 pulses.