Do you think CZ is overall mostly negative or positive about the Cowboys?

Do you think CZ is overall mostly negative or positive about the Cowboys?

• Positive

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Negative

Votes: 97 84.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It is mostly negative because the team hasn’t done much to be positive about.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Fish sums it up pretty perfectly. If through 13 games, you're 4-9, then 4 times out of 13 I'm going to say something nice, and 9 times out of 13, I'm coming after you.

The vibe on here is just reflective of the times.

Pabst

Reaction score
Varies from season to season. I'd say negative though. Have not won anything in 20+ years. That'll do it. I've been here awhile though.

Flinger

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with recent success. Just what you feel about the environment here since you’ve joined.

You're kidding, right?

Worse than Eagle fans... and, I know. I live in PA just outside of Philly.

Never post here. Just read and observe. Don't know why guys like Walker even bother.

The same 6-12 with the same old drivel that dominate the board. Angry people, smart-azz people, condescending people, ex-coaches who think they know everything, guys who have never played organized sports in their life, degrading challenges to anyone trying to be positive. They drive the positive ones away to the point of simply not posting anything. Just not worth it. So many more important things to do that are constructive and beneficial to others.

This place is the WIP for the Dallas Cowboys... and, just as classy...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think there are a few outspoken negative posters. The rest are positive for the most part, although make what might be perceived as negative comments from time to time. (Any criticism is viewed as negative by many.)

The outspoken few make so many negative posts that it can warp the perception about the forum's environment.
That’s a good point. There’s something to be said about the few constantly negative posters who constantly whine about anything the Cowboys do. Even the few occasions lately when they’ve done good they *****.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think there are a few outspoken negative posters. The rest are positive for the most part, although make what might be perceived as negative comments from time to time. (Any criticism is viewed as negative by many.)

The outspoken few make so many negative posts that it can warp the perception about the forum's environment.
^ Exactly. Additionally, a sizable portion of commentary is neither positive nor negative but neutral in nature.

It would be nice if everyone kept in mind that CowboysZone is a necessary outlet for some people to de-stress. Consider how some folks interact in real life if they are continuously negative on a virtual fan forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.