Do you think CZ is overall mostly negative or positive about the Cowboys?

Do you think CZ is overall mostly negative or positive about the Cowboys?

• Positive

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Negative

Votes: 97 84.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes they do idiot, them and coaches

oooh, coaches have records now? :muttley::muttley: Do defenses have records? Sure troll, just like QB give up sacks and not the Oline? Remember that silly little comment?

Poor little troll getting angry now? Name calling?

Must be frustrating when all you can do is take a horrible defense and project that onto Dak. Whats the matter, got nothing else?

What happened to all your other laughable gripes?

-Dak cant throw for 200 yards
-Dak cant throw for 300 yards
-Dak has average stats
-Dak is a bus driver and cant carry the offense

All blown out of the water!!!!!

jnday

Reaction score
oooh, coaches have records now? :muttley::muttley: Do defenses have records? Sure troll, just like QB give up sacks and not the Oline? Remember that silly little comment?

Must be frustrating when all you can do is take a horrible defense and project that onto Dak. Whats the matter, got nothing else?

-Dak has average stats

Not really. Dak is the only QB that I have ever seen that can put up record stats and still lose just about all of the games. His stats in no way effects the team winning.

Brax

Reaction score

-Dak has average stats

Names that your forte, go away and worship “stats Prescott”, you are right he can’t carry the O that’s why Coop is here and Zeke got paid, You are truly a moron if you can’t see this. Bye I’m going to watch the game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Names that your forte, go away and worship “stats Prescott”, you are right he can’t carry the O that’s why Coop is here and Zeke got paid, You are truly a moron if you can’t see this. Bye I’m going to watch the game.

Stats are great, they prove that you have been 100% dead wrong about Dak. Poor little troll. Run away little troll.

I hope you have nightmares about Dak signing that 5 year deal. :oldcouple::oldcouple::dance::dance::flagwave::flagwave::grin:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Depends on time of year. From around draft time through camp it’s multi colored unicorns and fairy dust sprinkles. Gets progressively more negative with each loss to the point where people sound like they have one foot off the ledge and are leaning precipitously!
You pretty much nailed it.

Big_D

Reaction score
The Cowboys suck, of course the forums are negative. We can't say "even when they're good" because that's pretty rare. And I think this is a very tough team to be positive about right now with an owner who basically makes it impossible! JJ and positivity don't even belong in the same sentence. It's an oxy Moron!

Big_D

Reaction score
I voted for mostly negative, but it has less to do with the Cowboys and more to do with how egos drive posts. There are a lot more people concerned with being "right" than actually rooting for/against the Cowboys or talking football. I feel like the forum has slowly devolved to the BS from the ESPN boards many of us came here to escape years ago.

There is, however, such a good core and so much real football knowledge to be had here, I just can't bring myself to abandon CZ. Y'all are the crazy GF that's wicked good in bed. You're definitely further along the crazy scale than I should be venturing, but man when it's good its GOOD.

https://***NOT-ALLOWED***/file/d/1n5tOHl9kG4EYgv8lTSq_Hix4GyZIztu2/view?usp=sharing
kDP0fDV

lol I like the 5-7 no go danger zone. I hover in there while occasionally hitting that 10 on the crazy side since my wife's a hairdresser.

8-10 Tranny?.. that's hilarious!

Praxit

Reaction score
...after 20 something years, its getting harder to see the cup half full. ..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.