Do you think Dez would have been brought back if they did not draft CeeDee?

Jipper

Reaction score
I mean it’s not a terrible look but I guess the fact that he wanted #10 but JJ put #88 on him kind of irks me. But in the end, it’s just a number.

oh interesting, i hadn't read that. Well i guess lets hope he lives up to the pedigree of the men that wore it before him!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Regardless who we drafted Dez wasn’t coming back to the Cowboys. All the chatter about him coming back to the team was created by him. The team didn’t get this started he got it started. We’re not bringing in any aging veteran receivers. Our top 3 WRs are set. Dez is currently criticizing the team on Twitter for not paying Dak.

He is being a childish acting like he sill part of he team move on Dez there is more to life..stop living in twitter and fantasy land .

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I think he can still come here and be happy...he can just reverse Cee Dee's number..there ya go

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just curious. Do you think Dez would have been brought back if they did not draft CeeDee? Do you think it’s still possible he is brought back? If he comes back do you think he will behave and be a contributor?

My view is:

Definitely- Yes

I think there is a 10 pct chance. If someone gets hurt 90 pct.

I believe he would help out. I also think he would behave. He knows this is his last chance.

No and No.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just curious. Do you think Dez would have been brought back if they did not draft CeeDee? Do you think it’s still possible he is brought back? If he comes back do you think he will behave and be a contributor?

My view is:

Definitely- Yes

I believe he would help out. I also think he would behave. He knows this is his last chance.
You got Dez on your brain too much. And you ask way too many questions about that fool.

31RoyW31

Reaction score

My view is:

Definitely- Yes

I wouldn't want Dez's personality around CeeDee.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

My view is:

Definitely- Yes

No..

His recent Twitter about Dalton has sealed his doom.

You do not blast the team you are asking a job from.

It's an interesting tactic but it is the Dwain Thomas method of enployment..

calling Tom Landry "a plastic man".

Nope..not very optimistic at this point.

Dez must be broke as heck right now. He needs to eat and drink something.

He is messing up again.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Would the Cowboys have brought back Dez if they hadn't drafted Lamb? No. Would they still consider bringing him back? :lmao:

Besides, #10 belongs to the immortal Ron Widby.

Fun fact: Widby wore #12 until 1969 when he gave it up to some raw rookie who said that the number meant something to him. Now some want his number to go, again, to another rookie? Psawh.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

My view is:

Definitely- Yes

Well you certainly have lots of thoughts.

Verdict

Reaction score

My view is:

Definitely- Yes

No. Can never say never, but almost zero.

Verdict

Reaction score
Regardless who we drafted Dez wasn’t coming back to the Cowboys. All the chatter about him coming back to the team was created by him. The team didn’t get this started he got it started. We’re not bringing in any aging veteran receivers. Our top 3 WRs are set. Dez is currently criticizing the team on Twitter for not paying Dak.
Yes. Dez is. That should make the team want him back. Lol.