Do you think he Cowboys will be good next year

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I swear people are starting threads with the first thing that pops in their head.
"is jerry gonna win a SB"
"is dak any good"
"Is anyone scared of our WR"
"is zeke gonna get in trouble again"
"Why does wittin and Dez suck so bad"
"at least we dont have to watch the boys lose"
"would some other coach be better"
"nfl is rigged for realz"
"will jones hire his grandson"
"we need more emotional hardness"

We need to start an official asinine thread so these guys can vent with these stupid threads.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
yep, as long as they address a few key weaknesses in the draft or FA like LT, LB'er depth, possibly G if Cooper walks and DT. Like another said, depends on where we sit after FA

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think next year’s success will have more to do with the front office fixing this year’s roster shortcomings than it will have to do with coaching.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
hard to say bc the draft and fa and stuff.

But anyways the secondary was rebuilt and there’s tons of guys who are trending upward. We need serious depth tho. Bc some guys like Tyron and zeke and lee are wAy too important. And dak has to figure out if he wants to be a star or a bus driver. Last year he was very disappointing.
See bus drivers... Keenum, Bortles, Foles, A Smith

EaglesFan1

Reaction score
Im telling you from an Eagles fan perspective... trade up for the best DT in the draft and sign TE Trey Burton from the Eagles. It would be a fantastic FA pick up. He cant block but you still have Witten for that but he really is a very good receiving TE that doesnt get enough snaps because of Ertz starting and Celek coming in to block. He could be a 750 yard 6 TD guy for Dallas.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I swear people are starting threads with the first thing that pops in their head.
"is jerry gonna win a SB"
"is dak any good"
"Is anyone scared of our WR"
"is zeke gonna get in trouble again"
"Why does wittin and Dez suck so bad"
"at least we dont have to watch the boys lose"
"would some other coach be better"
"nfl is rigged for realz"
"will jones hire his grandson"
"we need more emotional hardness"

We need to start an official asinine thread so these guys can vent with these stupid threads.
Lol what’s wrong with you dude

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I’ve never wanted or even thought of tanking a season, but if it means the Garrett era is over, then I’m down.
I don’t see the point. I don’t see his imprint on this team. I don’t see a system he’s implemented that needs an overhaul. He’s kinda generic coach X. He’s the control

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
There is too much talent for even Garrett to screw it up.
tenor.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hard to say bc the draft and fa and stuff.

But anyways the secondary was rebuilt and there’s tons of guys who are trending upward. We need serious depth tho. Bc some guys like Tyron and zeke and lee are wAy too important. And dak has to figure out if he wants to be a star or a bus driver. Last year he was very disappointing.
They need to stay healthy and add a couple of weapons. We need to be more talented than the rest, our coaching staff isn't good enough to win, otherwise. hopefully, some new assistant will step up and make a difference in the meeting rooms.