Do you think he Cowboys will be good next year

mardwin

Reaction score
9-7 (unless the Giants start a rookie QB or Webb in which case 10-6):

3-1 vs. AFC South
2-2 vs. NFC South
3-3 vs. the Division (4-2 if the Giants start Webb or a rookie QB)
1-1 vs. Seattle/Detroit

Lol.. we aren't beating the Texans with Deshaun Watson, nor the Jags or Titans. Don't see us beating neither of the 3 teams that made the playoffs in the NFC south. 7-9 is the best to hope for with the difficult schedule and the mediocre coaching.

JustChip

Reaction score
Lol.. we aren't beating the Texans with Deshaun Watson, nor the Jags or Titans. Don't see us beating neither of the 3 teams that made the playoffs in the NFC south. 7-9 is the best to hope for with the difficult schedule and the mediocre coaching.

There will be games they win that they shouldn't and games they lose they shouldn't.

I'm not buying the Jags yet; plenty of teams have caught lightening in a bottle for a year, but are unable to repeat that the next year for any number of reasons.

I'm buying Deshaun, but he suffered a significant injury mid-season which interrupted his development, not to mention affecting his athleticism into next season.

Carolina is as inconsistent as Dallas and Atlanta has defensive issues so I don't think it's a foregone conclusion they will be unbeatable.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if 2 teams come out of the east next year

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hard to say with the issues they showed this season. The schedule looks mean. But this year looked mean and turned out pretty easy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
good enough to miss the playoffs, but a new excuse will be used. "we've got all new coaches" "dak's trainer hasn't fixed his accuracy issues or the "glitch" and the whole offensive line is hurt" come closer just one guy but it's better for effects to say everybody is hurt. "who could win with the WHOLE offensive line hurt and the whole defense hurt" again come closer,, one guy Lee... lmao

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
The arrow is pointing up for this team. There is too much talent for even Garrett to screw it up.
Garrett was up by 24 points vs GB a few years ago and found away to screw that up. The arrow is pointing sideways for this team.

jay94

Reaction score
Well be within 2 games of 8-8 either way, ask after the draft and FA, we did the worst in FA that I can recall last year.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I cancelled my Season Ticket subscription this year, so the Cowboys will go undefeated and win the SB.

gmoney112

Reaction score
We have a lot of young guys. I actually think the young talent we have is pretty good. They'd be stupid not to add a solid FA to this group. We also have a lot of mid round picks.

As long as we stay relatively healthy, I imagine we'll be in the NFC race.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hopeful the Cowboys will be better than they were in 2017, although how much better is questionable.

A devastating surplus of suspensions, injuries and distractions definitely offered us no favors last season.