Do you think Jerry and Stephen ever look at this message board?

rambo2

Reaction score
Jerruh is more likely to be reading a newspaper or a telegraph message than finding out how to log onto the new fangled Intranets. How many 103 year olds do you see reading Message boards.....or reading ANYTHING.....aside from the spare crossword puzzle or two.

Stephen is illiterate.
Lol, you should go onstage.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Players look at these boards. Brandon Noble made an appearance on an old Cowboys board I was on in the early 2000s. He had just signed with Washington, and there was a huge thread about him. His wife was viewing the board and saw the thread and notified him. His username was BN75. He joined the discussion with us and it was definitely him because he was asked some very complicated questions about the configurations of the Cowboys locker room from someone who had inside information, that only a Cowboys player would know. He nailed every question. Rob Petitti’s father made an appearance on this board. There were some negative things being said about his son, so he joined in a discussion.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I’m sure in the past twenty years a player or so have seen, but I doubt beyond that anyone.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Well your here now and that’s awesome . You’ve discovered the cowboys that’s awesome or you need your head examined like the rest of us but man that was a great decade
Cost of living was far superior. That is for sure.

starfan1

Reaction score
Cost of living was far superior. That is for sure.
Lots was far superior but I digress. The only thing that better now is you can do bongs without a lot percussions

Had to be careful with weed back then

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If the Dallas Morning News know this forum exist someone with the Cowboys is watching too.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If the Dallas Morning News know this forum exist someone with the Cowboys is watching too.
giphy.gif