Do you think Jerry and Stephen ever look at this message board?

IceBowler

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson craps all over Jerry….Jimmy is the sole reason we won, Jerry hamstrings this team, sits idly while other contenders get better….but he’s so damn arrogant with narcissistic personality disorder he will NEVER be capable of realizing this.
I am not taking issue with what you've said. However, it is a fact that Jimmy had a lot to do with the divorce himself. He's said it openly many times.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Maybe years ago, but I bet they got tired of getting benched and left for good. Spaulding might be here...lol

Tad is probably here with multiple burner accounts.
Just check the "yes" votes for his brother.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I am not taking issue with what you've said. However, it is a fact that Jimmy had a lot to do with the divorce himself. He's said it openly many times.
Ive heard that too….I just wonder if Jimmy would have stayed to try for the first and only three peat if Jerry didn’t get so petulant. Man, if Jerry just chilled, I just think jimmys drive to be the first 3 in a row would have kept him around….and I think they would have done it…..damn, I wish he would have tried.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Ive heard that too….I just wonder if Jimmy would have stayed to try for the first and only three peat if Jerry didn’t get so petulant. Man, if Jerry just chilled, I just think jimmys drive to be the first 3 in a row would have kept him around….and I think they would have done it…..damn, I wish he would have tried.
I agree wholeheartedly with you, my friend. I have thought, "Man, what could've been!" The 3-peat would have stood forever .. especially in this watered-down thing they pass off for pro ball these days.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I doubt it. Though this site seems to be doing well message boards are a dying technology. These players are young now. Short attention spans just lead to players looking at Twitter or X or whatever it is now.

Mannix

Reaction score
I would think the answer is yes.....isn't that why the fan forum got shut down on their own site?

CWR

Reaction score
Spalding and I look at it all the time. We try to get fans to vote no on the polls.

Oh so yall dog out Dak cause your tryna get the fan base to warm up to John Stephen as our future QB?

As long as yall have a plan I can get behind it. From high-school championship to the Dallas Cowboys. Him and Deuce are gonna be unstoppable.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Someone certainly got the message Duece shouldn't be active.

So whoever is lurking around, just go ahead and make the next logical step and put him on the practice squad.

And Duece, if you're reading this, nothing personal. I shouldn't be in the NFL either.

Unless it's to help turn the team around. But I won't come cheap.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly with you, my friend. I have thought, "Man, what could've been!" The 3-peat would have stood forever .. especially in this watered-down thing they pass off for pro ball these days.
4peat

starfan1

Reaction score
I understand all generations are different because of conditions around them but how the hell can a young man ( allegedly with testosterone) not be counting the days till they can get behind the wheel?

It was a racing conveyance as well as a hotel room on wheels……where the downside In that?
man do I at times miss the 70s

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Or maybe some players do?
I believe they have someone who looks at all social media and then reports back with certain topics .

When we had the forum on Cowboys web site which he owned we know he had someone looking in.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Just a question here but is Gen Z the ones that are afraid to get drivers licenses and still live with their parents or the Anxiety laden ones that are afraid of girls and are waiting for AI love dolls?……I always get those folks confused
dang, I won't say anything about them mowing grass. :D

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I'd doubt it. They've got games to prepare for, meetings to go to, and practices to do, and, of course, games to play. There's probably not a whole lot here that can help them to get ready for a game. And that's not to disparage anyone here. We have some intelligent people here. We have some good people here. We're just probably not on the team's radar. Why would we be? What are the chances that a coach will find here exactly the play or the strategy that they need to win a game? Or what is here that would help a player to play better? This is just a place where fans can talk about their team and their sport. It's not the team's playbook.
These guys are normal people who have jobs and just like everyone else they have spare time to do whatever they want. Maybe less than us during a season but still.

It's just that this generation doesn't read forums.

Can't remember what show it was, but it would be pretty cool if they would read out the meanest posts here just like the Stars read the meanest tweets on that show. It would be good fun and show that they can take it (plus it'd expose the anger some people have lol)