Do you think Jerry and Stephen ever look at this message board?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
These guys are normal people who have jobs and just like everyone else they have spare time to do whatever they want. Maybe less than us during a season but still.

It's just that this generation doesn't read forums.

Can't remember what show it was, but it would be pretty cool if they would read out the meanest posts here just like the Stars read the meanest tweets on that show. It would be good fun and show that they can take it (plus it'd expose the anger some people have lol)
There are some Youtube channels that do that. It's pretty funny when a YouTuber reads hate posts like, "You're just a whiny bozo, and your vids are trash," and they read it mockingly, laughing at it.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
There are some Youtube channels that do that. It's pretty funny when a YouTuber reads hate posts like, "You're just a whiny bozo, and your vids are trash," and they read it mockingly, laughing at it.
That's the idea. I mean Dak and all of them went through neverending hardships in order to make it into the NFL. They're winners already no matter how many titles their team wins.

Yet as a fan, that doesn't concern me. I want titles and anyone who can't make that happen is a loser. But I'm well aware of the fact that these guys have made it no matter what and I don't begrudge them to live every moment of it.

Dak still needs to go though (unless he wins the game against the Eagles all by himself of course). And Jerry must hire a true GM for heaven's sake! Read the forum you old hack!:laugh:

erod

Reaction score
They know third hand, yes, but they don't care. This isn't about winning. It's about branding.

conner01

Reaction score
I think they read or have someone read what’s in the media but not message boards. There might be a few players but not owners reading our wise advise lol

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Doubtful. Those Billionaires could care less about the opinions of us peasants. Some of the players definitely do though. No doubt about it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think Jerry and Stephen ever look at this message board?

Or maybe some players do?
The former? No. Jones would have bought CowboysZone for the sole purpose of shutting it down.

The latter? It depends. Most players could not care less. There are many other things in their lives to occupy their time. On the other hand, a player, who seemingly seeks criticism in order to refute it, like Micah Parsons? Possibly.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
No but I'm positive the radio host on 105.3 the fan do. There's been numerous times that segments on their radio show are subjects that were brought up in here the day before.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
No but I'm positive the radio host on 105.3 the fan do. There's been numerous times that segments on their radio show are subjects that were brought up in here the day before.
Not only that. I think some YouTubers do too in order to find something provocative. Maybe even some of the tv talking heads or their staff.

Creeper

Reaction score
Haha. They are too busy to be bothered with this stuff. And, they don't care.

But honestly, Jerry and Stephen are discussing the Cowboys with McCarthy and McClay in much the same way we converse on this board. The difference is, they put their thoughts into action, or inaction.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does Jerrah know how to use internet?
Yes. His glasses' cleaning son-in-law taught him.

Jones needs technical assistance from time-to-time though. johnniewalker.com sends him out-of-stock notifications all the time. He can never figure out how to make them stop popping up on his screen.