CZ POLL ***** Do you think the Cowboys will defeat the 49ers in the wildcard round? *****

Do you think the Cowboys will defeat the 49ers in the wildcard round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

morat1959

Reaction score
It all depends on one thing. Can Frisco’s D-cord. jumble Dak’s brain……you know that deer in the headlights look he gets.

visionary

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on whether or not the Dallas Cowboys will defeat the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Wildcard Round?

can my vote be changed? I misread the question
I think the Cowboys will beat the niners
Thx

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties, and the offense looks even half as good playing against starters as it did against a JV team last week, then yes, Dallas rolls.

CCBoy

Reaction score
But looking at it from a bigger picture, moving up to the third seed was an important factor for a couple of reasons. The first is that it is one more step up on the home field ladder. Upsets can happen at any time in the playoffs, so the higher seed you have, the better shot you have hosting more home games. And we’ve seen the Cowboys offense play better at AT&T Stadium, especially in terms of red zone conversions for touchdowns.

As an offshoot to that home field argument is perhaps the most important thing that came out of the Cowboys getting the third seed. They avoid a Divisional Round matchup with the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...eed-important-nfc-scenarios-green-bay-packers

Coach, let's win THIS one!

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They both lack consistency, but Dallas not only has the top offense in the league, but they have the top quarterback as well.
You lost me at "the top quarterback as well".

Aaron Rodgers called (among a few others), and he wants to have a chat with you......

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
What a clown. First or second chair? Mommy still paying your bills?
SAS's Mom is that you coming to the aid of hardline, must be,,

clown, ?:lmao2:

ill take it better then whatever collects in the bottom of my toilet bowl..that's what your opinions are worth and the negative and ridiculous nonsense spewed against our team around here from some of you Debbie downers who will never be satisfied if this season hasnt done it for you,.

i hear GB has room on their bandwagon, go take a hike. go get your shine box and leave.:muttley:

pitt33

Reaction score
The eventual outcome will be determined by the running game. Can the Dallas defense keep the 49er’s ground game in check? Can Dallas run the ball for more than 100 yards?

Mannix

Reaction score
I think Dallas gets out with a hard fought win. I had little confidence against the Cardinals though, much prefer this matchup :thumbup:
As being one who 99% of the time thinks we are gonna lose when its a big game, I was 100% positive that we were gonna steam role AZ....still think the 4 seed would have been MUCH preferable.

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm prepared to cry like a baby either way.
If Corky does not have them ready to play and we get steam rolled, there should be NOTHING stopping Booger from looking for a new HC....he is soooooooooo expendable!!!!

lqmac1

Reaction score
The key to this victory will be LVE. Kyle will scheme #11 out of the play leaving #55 chasing the ball all game long. Got to tackle before they get 5 yds down the field.
Yeah it’s so easy to just offensively scheme a linebacker player out of a game especially not knowing where he’ll lineup.

I’m assuming the entire D line along with Micah will be shut down from getting to Garoppolo just giving him all the time to make LVE chase?! How do y’all come up with us? You can’t even do it on Madden hahaha

lqmac1

Reaction score
I do think we win, they have a great run game and run D might be a weakness on our D, but you cant keep running if our offense does it's job and gets out in front.
They’re not even top-five in rushing?!?!

Cowboys: 2,119 rushing yards, 124.6 per game
49ers: 2,166 rushing yards, 127.4 per game

But our one game is horrid and there’s is deadly right? Basically a wash. We’ll keep passing stats out of it to keep it fair.

It’s crazy how much you guys have mentally overhyped up this team.

They’re a good, not great NFL team who had to win the last game of the year to get into the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.