CZ POLL Do You Want Dallas In The Playoffs Next Month?

Your Opinion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill35

Reaction score
Exactly...........I think that is how most of us feel, sure we would love to make the playoffs but not if it saves Garrett.

That is the reason I hope we lose out, I dont trust Jerry to not use making the playoffs as an excuse to keep Garrett another year. Not worth the risk, I know Garrett is gone if we miss the playoffs, not even Jerry can sell that. But Jerry might think he can sell keeping Garrett another year if we win the East and especially if we somehow win a Wildcard game. Jerry will say, "you cant fire a coach that wins a playoff game, you just cant".

Ok but I am not convinced that hiring a new coach is going to fix anything at all. It backfires more often then not. I remember my university fired their coach who always had a competitive team, but couldn't reach the next level. Then we spent 10 years in the cellar and lost every single bowl game. Jerry is the problem. He will get rid of Garrett and hire another lackey that lets him run things his way. He doesn't have the balls to hire a tough smash mouth coach and hand over control of the Dallas Cowboys. He hires another coach and sells the dream of the hope for a better team. Meanwhile there are enough "rebuilding" excuses to keep the new coach around for at least 4 years. We need to win now.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ok but I am not convinced that hiring a new coach is going to fix anything at all. It backfires more often then not. I remember my university fired their coach who always had a competitive team, but couldn't reach the next level. Then we spent 10 years in the cellar and lost every single bowl game. Jerry is the problem. He will get rid of Garrett and hire another lackey that lets him run things his way. He doesn't have the balls to hire a tough smash mouth coach and hand over control of the Dallas Cowboys. He hires another coach and sells the dream of the hope for a better team. Meanwhile there are enough "rebuilding" excuses to keep the new coach around for at least 4 years. We need to win now.
Sounds like you're just giving up.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I remember a sorry 7-7 Giants team that wanted to fire Coughlin.. right before they went on a 6 game win streak and won a SB. This isnt the 80s. Just get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.