CZ POLL Do you want Jason Garrett fired? **merged**

Do you want Jason Garrett fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
For those saying just don't re-sign him and technically that's not "firing" him.

A team choosing to end the HC's employment in the NFL has always been considered firing the HC.

Not offering him a new contract is the termination of his HC duties of the Dallas Cowboys.

They can call it whatever they like, just as long as I dont have to look at this loser on the sideline anymore than I am happy:grin:

endersdragon

Reaction score
Super Bowl or Bust, I see no value of risking ending up with Kris Richard long term.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Poor in game adjustments and poor personnel decisions when players aren't playing up to par are costing this team games now. Sure he may do a bunch of stuff right, but these two flaws he's directly responsible for are game breakers. It's just a chain reaction of bad decisions leading to other bad decisions and instead of cutting the head off the snake now, they try working backwards.and years later we're talking about the same issues.

Scheme can only do so much, this team needs to remove Garrett from the equation since he's allowed this mistakes to go on for too long. When he goes the team/HC needs to look hard at these positions that are clearly JAGs or need the ultimate roster and/or scheme to shine:
-Dak
-C. Williams
-Cobb
-Every interior DL
-Every DB
-J. Smith
-LVE
-Maher

Sure players can only do so much based on scheme or their talent, but I blame Garrett for having these players on his roster or relying on them as starters when they shouldn't be. It starts with him and while the chemistry may be at an all time high we're limiting our potential because we refuse to move on from certain players. And when we do move on it's usually never in a timely manner.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Should have been gone after three straight 8-8 seasons, if not sooner.

How you gonna feel after a 4th one? Because I'd bet the farm....another one is coming. :popcorn: It will be so fitting when ole clappy:clap: gets the ax after another 8-8 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.