CZ POLL Do you want Jason Garrett fired? **merged**

Do you want Jason Garrett fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It would be dumb to fire him now, there's no viable backup coach who can fill the position now.

I'd expect improvement with any of Marinelli, Richard, or Moore as HC. Probably others. For that matter, I'd take a bunch of posters here over Garrett. For the rest of the season, we're not building a team, we just need sensible gameday management, which we're not getting from Garrett, and never have.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
If I thought firing him now would spark them I would be all for it, but there isn't anyone. The defense sure as hell isn't playing for anyone...they bend over for every offense there is. Come on...Detroit, Buffalo? These dogs have no pride and there isn't anyone on the staff inspiring them.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
If I thought firing him now would spark them I would be all for it, but there isn't anyone. The defense sure as hell isn't playing for anyone...they bend over for every offense there is. Come on...Detroit, Buffalo? These dogs have no pride and there isn't anyone on the staff inspiring them.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett has been a victim of Jerry Jones for more than 10 years,

Jerry has garbage surrounding everyone at the dallas complex . Jerry destroys & humiliates Jason Garrett every week .

Garrett will finally get his respect at New York . He is too talented to waste his talents here, with Jerry .

Paradox

Reaction score
Is this the same guy that ran out Jimmy after two SB wins? Now he defends a coach that has two playoff wins in the last decade. Jerry needs to sell the team or become a real boss and get some results for the money spent.

If we had a 77 year old version of Jerry in the 90's we'd probably still have Jimmy Johnson. And if we had the 47 year old version of him in recent times, Garrett would have never have been hired.

Also, Jerry said he would not take less than $10 billion for the Cowboys. I'm in for a group Go Fund Me.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Garrett has been a victim of Jerry Jones for more than 10 years,

Jerry has garbage surrounding everyone at the dallas complex . Jerry destroys & humiliates Jason Garrett every week .

Garrett will finally get his respect at New York . He is too talented to waste his talents here, with Jerry .

As my moniker states "Garrett Groupie" my opinion flat out is that you have no evidence that Jerry humiliates Garrett every week. Why would Garrett remain in Jerry's employment then when Garrett always has had options during his tenure?
Garrett is a good but not great head coach. Ironically as Wade Phillips when he was our head coach, Garrett may be more of a delegator than hands on with his coaching support staff. Perhaps too much trust and faith? From an acquisition and drafting standpoint we do need more impact players and better coaching on defense as well as special teams. Our offensive line is great at pass blocking but run blocking not so much. Almost a decade of up and down Jason is enough. The ownership and general management is to blame as well.

CB61

Reaction score
Honestly I can't believe 11 people here want to extend Jason Garrett? Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but that just blows my mind that after 10 seasons you think something can change with him? Or is it maybe you're under the impression it doesn't matter who it is with a toxic owner like we have? That I can probably understand

Aven8

Reaction score
Honestly I can't believe 11 people here want to extend Jason Garrett? Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but that just blows my mind that after 10 seasons you think something can change with him? Or is it maybe you're under the impression it doesn't matter who it is with a toxic owner like we have? That I can probably understand

Well to be fair one of those was @Ranching who was doing reverse psychology!

CB61

Reaction score
Well to be fair one of those was @Ranching who was doing reverse psychology!
I mean it's okay I respect other people's opinion it's not a problem but yes I was wondering that if someone was doing reverse psychology or I was wondering was it really the latter part of my statement about not mattering who it is with Jerry Jones as an owner? More Curious than anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.