• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Given the post game roller coaster of emotions, let's see how everyone feels :D
Reality i am so so so ticked off after yesterday....i dont want to hear anything but disgusting things said about this team for at least4 another day or two

JMech

Reaction score
I asked a fellow Cowboys fan a question this morning. I had 2 hours of driving time to formulate this question:

Name the Dallas coach that has accomplished the least with the talent that he had on hand during his tenure?

No other name but Garrett comes to mind.

Yes, in the history of this franchise he is clearly the worst coach.

Ron12

Reaction score
After the season Garrett should be fired that way their will be no question he deserved to be let go . I believe Jerry will have no choice because I see three more loses Chi, LA, & Philly !:facepalm:

RS12

Reaction score
Is this a trick question? Garrett is like the 15 year old family dog who lost control of its bowels and bladder, but its owner doesn't have the heart to do the right thing.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I about hurled my Turkey listening to Jerry babble after the game.

I know. That JJ talk about being family for "all these years" ---- Garrett is *not* your son, or in your family. Either way, do not renew your son's contract.

But my fear is another Dave Campo is waiting in the wings.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You wait until after the season because we don't need anybody from this staff being the long term solution.
Interim coach means exactly that. They could still look at all options in the off season, and probably would.
Now if the interim coach gets them past the div round to champ game, they would deserve a chance or serious consideration for the job.
If not, then they should look at all options.
The fans that go to games are tired of JG, there were fire garrett signs at the stadium, I dont know how they got those in, but that is not good.

This last game shows JG cant rally the team, and they cant play good against a good opponent while he is in charge.
If they dont get rid of him now, then cowboys could easily not make the playoffs.
Phil now has a chance due to this loss. and if dallas loses to chicago in a cold weather game, that could mean dallas is out if they then lose to phil.

They need a change now if you want a playoff game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No use firing him now. Wait until the season is over so a new coach can come in with a clean slate. If Jerry fires him now, he’ll have to promote someone already on the staff. If they win out but lose in the playoffs he still might want to keep him and some others. I’ve for a new HC at the end of the year allowing him to hire the coaches he wants. If wants to keep a couple so be it, but it needs to be his choice with no influence from Jerry.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Is this a trick question? Garrett is like the 15 year old family dog who lost control of its bowels and bladder, but its owner doesn't have the heart to do the right thing.

Wow. Lol. I get ur point and I agree that jason should have been shut down a long time ago but dang lol at least the dog gave u his best as ur pride and joy during its healthy life and it never missed making u proud. With jason that's not the case. He was an embarrassment after he sabotaged wade to get him fired and conned jerry to get jerry to think he was a good coach. The dog didnt con anyone. It was a good dog. Lmao

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Or other NFC East team fans. I mean, when it isn't working and only our owner can't see it why wouldn't they want him extended
I love Garrett. Hes popular in my family and I don't think hes the issue. I trust his process and am willing to give him 2020 if we make playoffs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What I really want is at the press conference to announce that Garrett is not coming back for Jerry Jones to say exactly what Al Davis did with Lane Kiffin.

I think he conned me like he conned all you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.