Doc Walker calls Dallas a Cess Pool!

bigE79

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:
Whenever i'm not around my Sirius radio, i'm subjected to listening to Commander radio 980. Today they were discussing the Pac-man incident, and Doc Walker said dallas was a cess pool! Said, that they should consider relocating the franchise. Am I mistaken or has Washington been trouble free with their players through out the years? They went on to list ALL the troubled players The boys have had through the years.
Washington is as safe as a snake pit right now, what the heck are they talkin bout!
His mama:laugh2:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Bizwah;2321740 said:
I find it interesting that anyone from WASHINGTON DC would call any other city a cess pool.

I'm sorry whats wrong with Washington, DC?

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2321865 said:
you got that right, you really can't walk a Block from the White House and feel safe.

Why not???...how far have you walked?...you don't like his statement or his team then fine, but don't put down an entire city to make a point

Bizwah

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2322063 said:
I'm sorry whats wrong with Washington, DC?

It was more of a shot at our elected officials living there.......

Lighten up Francis......;)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Any city that would re-elect a cocain abuser for it's mayor just screams cesspool.

Ren

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:
Whenever i'm not around my Sirius radio, i'm subjected to listening to Commander radio 980. Today they were discussing the Pac-man incident, and Doc Walker said dallas was a cess pool! Said, that they should consider relocating the franchise. Am I mistaken or has Washington been trouble free with their players through out the years? They went on to list ALL the troubled players The boys have had through the years.
Washington is as safe as a snake pit right now, what the heck are they talkin bout!

wasn't Washington at one point so bad that they had to rename their NBA team? that team/city should just **** about other teams when it comes to stuff like this wasn't to long ago "St. Taylor" was in court for running around with guns

StylisticS

Reaction score
Ren;2322269 said:
wasn't Washington at one point so bad that they had to rename their NBA team? that team/city should just **** about other teams when it comes to stuff like this wasn't to long ago "St. Taylor" was in court for running around with guns

I was young at the time. But yeah, I've heard stories from even Washingtonians that the city use to be very violent in the late 80-early 90s (what big city wasn't though). But the crime rate was very high and thus they wanted to rename the Bullets.

I like DC though. Great city. But it has it's problems. But Dallas is also a great city itself.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I actually like Doc Walker. Unfortunately, the company I use to work for banned online streaming so I couldn't listen to his show during Commanders Week.

He likes to say alot of over the top stuff and loves to rag on Cowboys fans that live in Commanders Country.

To be honest, it would be abnormal to hear him say something nice about the Cowboys.

I wouldn't be suprised if he had Brian Mitchell on there as well as he really enjoys talking ish about the Cowboys.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Totally OT, this thread reminds me of the Sanford episode where Fred comes home drunk and Ester calles hin a messy fool, to which Fred responds, and you just a sessy pool.

cowboyed

Reaction score
How about Commander Cooley playing with his bonnie johnny while reviewing the playbook out in ******* land. I would think that is more embarrassing and disturbing to the NFL than Adam Jones skirmishing with his body-guard to a magnitude of non-arrest.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2322066 said:
Why not???...how far have you walked?...you don't like his statement or his team then fine, but don't put down an entire city to make a point
No offense, but Washington is one of the worst cities in America for violent crime.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
Message to all of you Cowboy fans who live in the DC area.

Did it ever occur to you that the local radio stations are everything Commanders because they are the HOME TEAM? This is what you can expect when you choose to root for the home team's arch rival in their own back yard.

As for Doc Walker, you have to understand that he exaggerates and is very sarcastic. Naturally, he hates the Cowboys but he has a lot of fun with it. There are a number of Cowboy fans that call the show regularly and he dishes it out but also takes it well when we lose. And for the record, he still considers the Cowboys to be the best team in the NFL.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:

cess pool?
That's where he met his wife!!!

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
To all Cowboys fans in the DC area.

Ignore Doc Walker as most of his listeners are Cowboys Fans anyways (only listening when the skins lose) and his ratings will go down. Then they can kick him off the air. I mean don;t listen to him whether the skins win or lose. Same with the Skip Bayless, Jim Rome shows of the world. They feed off of your reaction for ratings. These guys either never played the game or were a small part of their teams success if any so why care what they say?!!

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Bizwah;2322208 said:
It was more of a shot at our elected officials living there.......

Lighten up Francis......;)

then that should have been pointed out, because I did'nt take it like that.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2322410 said:
No offense, but Washington is one of the worst cities in America for violent crime.

I guess you forgot to include the link, I'll give you time to find one to validate your statement. Every major city has good part and bad parts, so to say that "Washington" is one of the worst cites in America is ludicrous