Doc Walker calls Dallas a Cess Pool!

sacase

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2323147 said:
What the heck are you taking about?????

Watch the nightly news they were going to extreme measures to try and stop all of the crime going on in the city. My Ex lives in Trinidad and she was telling me how bad it was and how the police were basically saying screw your rights we are going to do what we want to do. There have been a lot of innocents who have gotten shot over the summer this year. The only part of DC that is not a Cesspool is Georgetown.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
sacase;2324075 said:
Watch the nightly news they were going to extreme measures to try and stop all of the crime going on in the city. My Ex lives in Trinidad and she was telling me how bad it was and how the police were basically saying screw your rights we are going to do what we want to do. There have been a lot of innocents who have gotten shot over the summer this year. The only part of DC that is not a Cesspool is Georgetown.

watch the news?????..I'm a Police Officer in D.C. I don't need to watch the news, and yes Trindad is a bad "Part" of the city, just like there are very good parts of the city, so why not talk about things first had instead of second hand. And just a little note..psssh crime happens in Georgetown and Alexandria, Arlington I can go on, how about crossing the bridge so maybe you will know what you are talking about, because at this point you clearly have no CLUE

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2324050 said:
its called work. Many government jobs, many military jobs that are in DC and not in the outer lying areas. You think for a second if these people could work in their respected cities, that they would actually prefer to fight DC traffic everyday to travel to their jobs?

I know every city has its bad areas, but wanting and having to drive to DC are 2 different animals. My point again, DC is no cleaner, safer or in any way better than Dallas. I have spent much time in both. Living in VA, I choose to stay the hell away from DC.

I dont know what they think, I know what they do everyday 5 days a week

Good stay away, but if this city is so dirty and unsafe then why are so many government agencies and military departments housed in this terrible city, you make no sense what so ever!!, people come to the Nations Capital to work everyday. Don't be mad at D.C., if you want more agencies in V.A. your voice can be heard on election day.:lmao2: :lmao2: don't forget to vote son...:lmao:

StylisticS

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2324275 said:
watch the news?????..I'm a Police Officer in D.C. I don't need to watch the news, and yes Trindad is a bad "Part" of the city, just like there are very good parts of the city, so why not talk about things first had instead of second hand. And just a little note..psssh crime happens in Georgetown and Alexandria, Arlington I can go on, how about crossing the bridge so maybe you will know what you are talking about, because at this point you clearly have no CLUE

Yeah, there's a part of Alexandria around the Braddock Road Metro station that can get a bit shady sometimes. But not nearly as bad as Trinidad. But there are tons of good areas in DC but mostly on the NW away from Georgia Ave like Foggy Bottom and Georgetown. I like DC and want to live in DC but it's too expensive and I'm not touching Southeast unless it's the waterfront.

skinfan2k

Reaction score
I am a Commanders fan and i really hate doc walker on the radio. He sounds like an idiot with all his nicknames

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2324297 said:
I dont know what they think, I know what they do everyday 5 days a week

Good stay away, but if this city is so dirty and unsafe then why are so many government agencies and military departments housed in this terrible city, you make no sense what so ever!!, people come to the Nations Capital to work everyday. Don't be mad at D.C., if you want more agencies in V.A. your voice can be heard on election day.:lmao2: :lmao2: don't forget to vote son...:lmao:

Not mad at DC brother, just callin it like I see it. And if you are REALLY a DC police officer, than I respect that more than anything. And if you live there, than, I can see why you are quick to defend. I don't live there, and have been there many times, and never have I felt safe. Just speaking from experience.
Honestly I appreciate the hell out of our nations brothers that serve and protect, so stay safe.:)
This was a post about Doc walker being an idiot more than it was about how I feel about DC anyway. Go Cowboys.:star:

David276

Benched
Reaction score
david276 calls doc walker a homosexual on a dallas cowboys fan site. Doc walker declined to comment.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2325268 said:
Not mad at DC brother, just callin it like I see it. And if you are REALLY a DC police officer, than I respect that more than anything. And if you live there, than, I can see why you are quick to defend. I don't live there, and have been there many times, and never have I felt safe. Just speaking from experience.
Honestly I appreciate the hell out of our nations brothers that serve and protect, so stay safe.:)
This was a post about Doc walker being an idiot more than it was about how I feel about DC anyway. Go Cowboys.:star:

Doc Walker is an idiot, the Commanders and surrounding radio stations are living high on the hog right now, hopefully within the next month they will come back down to earth, I try to limit my Doc Walker listening to once a week:D

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2325293 said:
Doc Walker is an idiot, the Commanders and surrounding radio stations are living high on the hog right now, hopefully within the next month they will come back down to earth, I try to limit my Doc Walker listening to once a week:D
That's ONE too many, IMO!!! ;) I cannot stomach the bile he projects everytime he opens his piehole! I will listen to John Thompson from time to time (he's alot more grounded) even though Brian Mitchell bugs me sometimes but he's heads and shoulders above "Coc" Walker!

sacase

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2324275 said:

I come across the bridge regularly. If you didn't read, my ex owns a home in trinidad. There were several shootings on her block, so I have first hand knowledge. DC is far from the Gem you make it out to be. So are you denying that the DC police deparment was basically violating our rights by checking ID's and telling people they had to have a "legitimate reason for being there"? Sounds to me like "papers please".

Don't get me started on the DC police. If you are one of the good one's then props to you, but there are a lot of bad ones out there.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
sacase;2325458 said:
I come across the bridge regularly. If you didn't read, my ex owns a home in trinidad. There were several shootings on her block, so I have first hand knowledge. DC is far from the Gem you make it out to be. So are you denying that the DC police deparment was basically violating our rights by checking ID's and telling people they had to have a "legitimate reason for being there"? Sounds to me like "papers please".

Don't get me started on the DC police. If you are one of the good one's then props to you, but there are a lot of bad ones out there.

Again sadcase, as I mention before Trinidad is a bad part of the city, there are good parts of D.C. and bad parts of D.C., if you wish to goto the bad part so be it, but don't say the entire city is bad because you wish to goto a bad part, and this is a Dallas Cowboys fourm if you have other issues I suggest you take them up with you or her council person.....Now go Cowboys lets go 5-1

sacase

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2326043 said:
Again sadcase, as I mention before Trinidad is a bad part of the city, there are good parts of D.C. and bad parts of D.C., if you wish to goto the bad part so be it, but don't say the entire city is bad because you wish to goto a bad part, and this is a Dallas Cowboys fourm if you have other issues I suggest you take them up with you or her council person.....Now go Cowboys lets go 5-1

Well since you want to make it personal. Shoot any unarmed kids lately? How many kick backs have you got from drug dealers? Its sad that to make some extra cash you have to let drug dealers know what citizens called to complain about them so they can pay them a visit. Sounds to me like you are as corrupt as the rest of the city.