Doc Walker calls Dallas a Cess Pool!

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2322473 said:
Message to all of you Cowboy fans who live in the DC area.

Did it ever occur to you that the local radio stations are everything Commanders because they are the HOME TEAM? This is what you can expect when you choose to root for the home team's arch rival in their own back yard.

As for Doc Walker, you have to understand that he exaggerates and is very sarcastic. Naturally, he hates the Cowboys but he has a lot of fun with it. There are a number of Cowboy fans that call the show regularly and he dishes it out but also takes it well when we lose. And for the record, he still considers the Cowboys to be the best team in the NFL.

umm...giving cowboys callers 10 seconds to make a point is hardly dishing it out and taking it! Just goes to show the hatred is one sided. Time to start really hating the Skins and DC again!

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2323021 said:
umm...giving cowboys callers 10 seconds to make a point is hardly dishing it out and taking it! Just goes to show the hatred is one sided. Time to start really hating the Skins and DC again!

Sometimes Doc Walker is hard to listen to, but to be fair when that team loses hes is hard on them, but when they winning which they are right now he can be very Obnoxious, but he played for them he has won superbowls with them so from a pure footbal standpoint he knows what he is talking about. But if people don't like what he is saying just turn the channel.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2323036 said:
Sometimes Doc Walker is hard to listen to, but to be fair when that team loses hes is hard on them, but when they winning which they are right now he can be very Obnoxious, but he played for them he has won superbowls with them so from a pure footbal standpoint he knows what he is talking about. But if people don't like what he is saying just turn the channel.

oh I have turned the channel. Unfortunately living in VA the channel is always on!!!!:(

MadCow

Reaction score
sacase;2321844 said:
Some scrub former Commander player who has a radio show in DC. DC is a huge cesspool, not only do you have the politians and their cronies running around you got these midget thugs (I swear no one born and raised in DC is above 5'7) who like to shoot up people homes and kill innocent by standards rather than each other. The city basically said if you don't live on this street, then you cannot drive down it and if you do, we are going to search your car. Oh and we want to come up and search your homes as well.

I'm a Cowboy fan through and through since 6 years old; however, I can't sit idle with ignorant statements like this. I'm okay with talking trash about the Skins, as a matter of fact, I prefer it. But I hope that we can remain united as Cowboy fans and don't get divided by prejudices of hopefully a few.

It doesn't matter what Doc says. Taking it for what its worth. He's a former Commanders player who broadcasts for the Commanders radio network while being paid by Commanders owner Dan Snyder. If what he says gets to be too much... turn the station!

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
sacase;2321844 said:
Some scrub former Commander player who has a radio show in DC. DC is a huge cesspool, not only do you have the politians and their cronies running around you got these midget thugs (I swear no one born and raised in DC is above 5'7) who like to shoot up people homes and kill innocent by standards rather than each other. The city basically said if you don't live on this street, then you cannot drive down it and if you do, we are going to search your car. Oh and we want to come up and search your homes as well.

What the heck are you taking about?????

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Doc Walker is DC's version of Philly's Howard Eskin or Better yet Dallas's Randy Galloway.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Again why does a DC guy, whose a Skins fan, matter in the grand scheme of things? He's just doing what anyone in these situations normally do. Do you expect him to love the boys and their fans? He's a Skins fan, former Skins player, and is on the radio in Skins country. That's how it works.

Just ignore him.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I have never visited Dallas, but I have been to DC and those guys have no room to talk about anyone.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2323207 said:
They get 25 seconds, thank you. :p:

which i guess is more than i would ever give a skins fan on my radio show!:)

My point is this fool has no right to dog Dallas, when DC is for the most part an armpit of northern va.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2323547 said:
which i guess is more than i would ever give a skins fan on my radio show!:)

My point is this fool has no right to dog Dallas, when DC is for the most part an armpit of northern va.

the real funny part is he coaches or has kids that attend Langley High School and he is associated with the football team there because he references it all the time on the air. And that school is in Northern Va, Doc Walker does not live in DC or works in DC.

The arm pit comment is also funny :rolleyes: since most people commute into DC to work, hence the traffic every evening on the beltway, can't be too bad if people are williing to drive from N. Va to work.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
DC's no different from any major city..it has it's good and bad points, but overall, it's a great place to live (and the women here are phenomenal ;) )!! Of course, when the bad elements are highlighted (like always when dealing w/ the news...drama, death, and despair always draw ratings) those who don't know will judge by watch they read/hear. This place is hardly a cess pool (we do have "puddles" in certain areas) and we all don't have to duck bullets on a daily basis :D !

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2322384 said:
Totally OT, this thread reminds me of the Sanford episode where Fred comes home drunk and Ester calles hin a messy fool, to which Fred responds, and you just a sessy pool.

:laugh2: I remember that episode

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2323615 said:
the real funny part is he coaches or has kids that attend Langley High School and he is associated with the football team there because he references it all the time on the air. And that school is in Northern Va, Doc Walker does not live in DC or works in DC.

The arm pit comment is also funny :rolleyes: since most people commute into DC to work, hence the traffic every evening on the beltway, can't be too bad if people are williing to drive from N. Va to work.

Just because people have to drive into DC to work, doesn't mean they want to. Look, there are 6 or 7 cities outside of DC that are a hell of alot cleaner, safer, and very populated. Herndon, Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax. I have lived here all my life, and I love my state, but between DC and Richmond, you can make a case for an armpit.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2323878 said:
Just because people have to drive into DC to work, doesn't mean they want to. Look, there are 6 or 7 cities outside of DC that are a hell of alot cleaner, safer, and very populated. Herndon, Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax. I have lived here all my life, and I love my state, but between DC and Richmond, you can make a case for an armpit.

That statement makes no sense, why drive to D.C. if they don't want to???..is there someone in the car twisting there arm????:lmao: Every city you named has a bad part of it and a high crime area located within it, just like D.C., the only difference is that people from all those cites commute D.C. to work not the other way around.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2323887 said:
That statement makes no sense, why drive to D.C. if they don't want to???..is there someone in the car twisting there arm????:lmao: Every city you named has a bad part of it and a high crime area located within it, just like D.C., the only difference is that people from all those cites commute D.C. to work not the other way around.
He's from VA, you know their "butt-droppings" don't stink in the Commonwealth ;) !

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2323914 said:
He's from VA, you know their "butt-droppings" don't stink in the Commonwealth ;) !

:lmao2: thats what they think:lmao2:

Trouble

Reaction score
NEW YORK TIMES
DECEMBER 1989

WASHINGTON DC: "The house ethics committee, investigating the possibility of sexual misconduct by Democratic Represneative Barney Frank, heard testimony in closed session today."

"Mr. Frank, an acknowledged Homosexual, has admitted to having an affair with Ric "Doc" Walker, a male prostitute and X-Washington Commander football player. Mr. Frank said, that on several occasions in 1985 he paid Walker for sex."

"Mr.Frank, also admitted to misusing his political influence to help Ric "Doc" Walker obatain a job as host of the Washington Commander Radio Network."

When asked in an interview about the Doc Wakler situation, former Washington Commander teammate "Joe Washington" said, "I always wondered why "Doc" was always the first man in the showers and the last to leave!"

........................................................................................................

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2323887 said:

its called work. Many government jobs, many military jobs that are in DC and not in the outer lying areas. You think for a second if these people could work in their respected cities, that they would actually prefer to fight DC traffic everyday to travel to their jobs?

I know every city has its bad areas, but wanting and having to drive to DC are 2 different animals. My point again, DC is no cleaner, safer or in any way better than Dallas. I have spent much time in both. Living in VA, I choose to stay the hell away from DC.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:
Whenever i'm not around my Sirius radio, i'm subjected to listening to Commander radio 980. Today they were discussing the Pac-man incident, and Doc Walker said dallas was a cess pool! Said, that they should consider relocating the franchise. Am I mistaken or has Washington been trouble free with their players through out the years? They went on to list ALL the troubled players The boys have had through the years.
Washington is as safe as a snake pit right now, what the heck are they talkin bout!

so should we raise arms and make an angry mob every time some Joe schmo says something negative about the cowboys? Doc Walker :chainsaw: