Does anybody besides me dislike the management in Dallas?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I mean the arrogance of these people. Jerry and Stephen act like they could care less what the fans think of them. Both of them act like top notch ***holes everytime they are interviewed. I don't see how fans put up with these jerks.
No different than any of the other 31 owners and front offices. None of them care what fans think of them. If they really cared about the fans, the prices of tickets, food, jersey, and parking would be a lot cheaper. No different than any player or celebrity. Keep paying money and keep your distance.

Find me one owner/GM who cares about their fans.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I mean the arrogance of these people. Jerry and Stephen act like they could care less what the fans think of them. Both of them act like top notch ***holes everytime they are interviewed. I don't see how fans put up with these jerks.
i hate to break it to you but i hate fans more then the FO as fans like you think they know more than a staff that's done this their entire life... .FYI fans do not get input so yes they do not care what you think.

Go back to madden and FF leagues, you think you know the nfl and YOU DONT! you dont pick players, teams, or coaches. YOU choose to follow, watch, and be a fan OR NOT! your choice! .

FYI NO TEAM listen or cares what fans think when building a team, they all think they are building for success, and it doesn't always work out.. sorry, that in 3 years they managed to win 36 games, 2 division titles , and 3 straight playoff appearances. it could be MUCH worse but hey 9ers and chiefs have openings for new fans.. meh

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
you’re the only one Homie can’t you see all the rose colored glass threads about how awesome this management is and how awesome Jerry Jones is how awesome Mike McCarthy is awesome Stephen Jones is awesome Dak Prescott is.

/s

Sheepherder

Reaction score
i hate to break it to you but i hate fans more then the FO as fans like you think they know more than a staff that's done this their entire life... .FYI fans do not get input so yes they do not care what you think.

Go back to madden and FF leagues, you think you know the nfl and YOU DONT! you dont pick players, teams, or coaches. YOU choose to follow, watch, and be a fan OR NOT! your choice! .

FYI NO TEAM listen or cares what fans think when building a team, they all think they are building for success, and it doesn't always work out.. sorry, that in 3 years they managed to win 36 games, 2 division titles , and 3 straight playoff appearances. it could be MUCH worse but hey 9ers and chiefs have openings for new fans.. meh
You obviously haven't been around the block. BE GONE!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
You obviously haven't been around the block. BE GONE!!!!
first of all i've been around since 1980 following the cowboys.in a very short time since 2018 check my post count and reaction scores been here far longer than you and that follows the original DC com site that got shut down i was on for years . Be gone , follow that advise for yourself;. Starting a whine thread as if we need more, this toddler tantrum shows you are far more wet behind the ears than most... so be gone!

Sheepherder

Reaction score
first of all i've been around since 1980 following the cowboys.in a very short time since 2018 check my post count and reaction scores been here far longer than you and that follows the original DC com site that got shut down i was on for years . Be gone , follow that advise for yourself;. Starting a whine thread as if we need more, this toddler tantrum shows you are far more wet behind the ears than most... so be gone!
1980 you say, gosh I'm impressed. Sounds like a record.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people should not have access to the intertubes

blueblood70

Reaction score
1980 you say, gosh I'm impressed. Sounds like a record.
and again you sound like a toddler throwing a tantrum in public you didn't get your little lollipop... :facepalm: :muttley:

his is what i see when i read these post game or season posts..

3673d41d-6f4a-4b04-aae7-435a59a03361.jpg

Last edited:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
No different than any of the other 31 owners and front offices. None of them care what fans think of them. If they really cared about the fans, the prices of tickets, food, jersey, and parking would be a lot cheaper. No differby 6ent than any player or celebrity. Keep paying money and keep your distance.

Find me one owner/GM who cares about their fans.

Well, what exactly does he do for the fans? What exactly does their front office do for their fans?
Sells them stock in the team which is worthless.
Great point.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Nope, we all drink the kool aid on this forum...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most of us are old-timers holding on to a Cowboy team that has long passed away.
Add to that a good dose of Masochism and some Wild Turkey the struggle continues or better yet the dream of better days.

Forneymike

Reaction score
I have seen anyone else on this board say that they dislike Jerry and Stephen. This is the first comment like this ever in over 30 years